SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

kv331 wrote:Try the user page directly:

http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx
Hello, thank you for fixing that crash bug I reported. I was able to use the 2.9 RC and these are the bugs I found...

Synthmaster 2.9 RC Bugs
-Semitones past 20 in the additive osc will always select a semitone below what is selected, for example select "21" and it will select "20".
-Sythnmaster doesn't deselect previous bank(in the installed bank area) when clicking a new one, it just highlights all of the banks selected even without the ctrl+click combo.
-Non default(green) skins keep the green background in the preset name area and also contain boxes around the master volume section.
-Drag and drop modulation adds two entries instead of one.
-Clicking the arrows in the osc type doesn't cycle through all of the oscillator types consistently, sometimes it gets stuck between changing between two different oscillator types.
-Also an instance can take up 800+ mb of ram...that doesn't seem right.

Other than that this will be a great release. :tu:
Last edited by DocShay on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Some more GUI issues.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

yeah, i wish the GUI bugs are going to be fixed quickly

satyatunes @ 140%
SM at 140.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DocShay wrote: -Synthmaster doesn't deselect previous bank(in the installed bank area) when clicking a new one, it just highlights all of the banks selected even without the ctrl+click combo.
This is the expected behavior, as multiple items can be selected.
Last edited by kv331 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
DocShay wrote: Synthmaster 2.9 RC Bugs
-Semitones past 20 in the additive osc will always select a semitone below what is selected, for example select "21" and it will select "20".
-Sythnmaster doesn't deselect previous bank(in the installed bank area) when clicking a new one, it just highlights all of the banks selected even without the ctrl+click combo.
-Non default(green) skins keep the green background in the preset name area and also contain boxes around the master volume section.
-Drag and drop modulation adds two entries instead of one.
-Clicking the arrows in the osc type doesn't cycle through all of the oscillator types consistently, sometimes it gets stuck between changing between two different oscillator types.
-Also an instance can take up 800+ mb of ram...that doesn't seem right.

Other than that this will be a great release. :tu:
I am hoping to sort those issues out before our release on December 1st. Especially the memory issue. Right now SM is not releasing any waveforms/samples from memory once they are loaded. That could be catastrophic especially on RAM limited device like iPads. So it's HIGH TIME I should fix that :lol:

So awesome. I’ve literally been dealing with this for years. This update is going to be a whole new world opening up to synthmaster users. So useful. :clap:

Oh wait... I’m talking about being able to delete the waveforms you add to synthmasters library of waveforms and samples once you add them. That’s different then what DOC is talking about. Sorry, I skimmed through that too fast. Are we going to be able to delete waves and samples we add to synthmaster to save space? Or is that maybe planned for later?

Dasheesh wrote:Oh wait... I’m talking about being able to delete the waveforms you add to synthmasters library of waveforms and samples once you add them. That’s different then what DOC is talking about. Sorry, I skimmed through that too fast. Are we going to be able to delete waves and samples we add to synthmaster to save space? Or is that maybe planned for later?
I will sort that out in a subsequent update.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:Oh wait... I’m talking about being able to delete the waveforms you add to synthmasters library of waveforms and samples once you add them. That’s different then what DOC is talking about. Sorry, I skimmed through that too fast. Are we going to be able to delete waves and samples we add to synthmaster to save space? Or is that maybe planned for later?

I know you will eventually.. all good thanks! :tu:

kv331 wrote:
:tu: :party:

Definitely some GUI inconsistencies. Using the 100% Satyatunes skin:
https://gfycat.com/FlippantOrganicLemur
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

Is it possible to have Satyatunes with different "led" background color? darker one? i really want to like Satyatunes skin (i even bought it before it was included in the bundle) but that blue electric really gives an eye strain :(

Im trying to figure out via gui editor how to do that, any guidelines? :)

I don't know if it is possible, but I'd love a V3 skin system that doesn't rely on bitmaps and instead lets the user define colors for interface elements. I tried delving into skin design with 2.8 but it was too much for me, just slight modifications to some images caused SM to crash.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:I don't know if it is possible, but I'd love a V3 skin system that doesn't rely on bitmaps and instead lets the user define colors for interface elements. I tried delving into skin design with 2.8 but it was too much for me, just slight modifications to some images caused SM to crash.
You mean like this:
sm 1.1 proto.jpg
That was my goal from day 1. Sort of like "vector graphics". but I have to invest in my GUI programming skills :)))

Right now one important feature we're missing in the GUIEditor is, it doesnt tell you missing fields for controls. So when you run the edited skin with the plugin, it of course crashes! I am hoping to add this feature so the GUI editor shows you which controls are "problematic" before saving the skin, so it doesnt let you save the skin for instance.
Works at KV331 Audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdv0xFjUrag

hello. someone else has the same Problem that wavetables do not work in Synthmaster 2.9 RC? In Icarus, Serum and Avenger all work.

regards
Piet
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

PietW. wrote: hello. someone else has the same Problem that wavetables do not work in Synthmaster 2.9 RC? In Icarus, Serum and Avenger all work.

regards
Piet
Hi Piet

Why can't I hear anything in this video?
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”