Hybrid 3 (Plugin Boutique)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think you just literally described a vendetta.

jsp1979 wrote:I think you just literally described a vendetta.
I consider it constructive criticism :wink:

sbangs_air wrote:I don’t understand your vendetta here on any AIR topics. Just here to assist.
that's nice. Can you assist by putting a 150%-200% zoom function on your synths GUI please for us people with 4k screens?

:party:

+1

I have the Velvet Rhodes emulation, but hardly ever use it because the user interface is so tiny I can't read anything on it.

What are the chances this thing will end up like occasional freebie like Xpand? My guess is pretty high.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

If they dont fix these tiny guis. Free wont even cut it.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

The issue is significant but Air is not alone. I have a bunch of expensive Universal Audio plugins that are tiny on 4k and there are some Waves plugins (even new ones) that are miniscule.

My solution is I put a 19 inch monitor at 1280 X 1024 on an arm that I can push out of the way when not needed and drag the tiny vsts there to edit them. It isn't elegant but the second screen can also be used for other duties as well.

I have been thinking of doing that myself, only with something like a 21" touch screen.

Got a free app called spacedesk running on a 8" android here quite easily.

wickfut wrote:
sbangs_air wrote:I don’t understand your vendetta here on any AIR topics. Just here to assist.
that's nice. Can you assist by putting a 150%-200% zoom function on your synths GUI please for us people with 4k screens?

:party:
+1

The synths aren't on par anymore with the competition when it comes to sheer size of the ui. Which is a shame

sbangs_air wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote: Is that Air's goal, merely a decent synth?
I don’t understand your vendetta here on any AIR topics. Just here to assist.
Don't bother with Fluffy. He complains about everything. After awhile he just gets lost in the noise.
fluffy_little_something wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:I think you just literally described a vendetta.
I consider it constructive criticism :wink:
The problem is when you complain about everything you lose credibility. :wink:

Anyway Hybrid 3 is an awesome synth. Buy it for $1 or miss out...... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

sbangs_air wrote:This uses Pace Eden software for authorsiation it uses less than 1% CPU resources, doesn't even require an iLok account silently installs, you can enter a serial and soft unlock. The advantage of the optional iLM is that you can move licenses and optionally use a dongle some people want this.
Is the Pace Eden a new form of Copy Protection for Air products ? The current CP method here does require an iLok account. Not a big deal but if there is a new method that uses less resources then obviously I'd like to use the most efficient method. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

egbert101 wrote:
Teksonik wrote: Anyway Hybrid 3 is an awesome synth. Buy it for $1 or miss out...... :shrug:
Awesome? Really? :hihi:
Really. Or at least it is here........... :P

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Really. Or at least it is here........... :P
That's nice. :tu: But I don't do EDM. :hihi:
I don't do edm either, it is still a nice synth, you can do whatever kind of music you prefer. The startup preset isn't the end of its capacity. My only real gripe with it is I wish you could pan each oscillator, not just the whole layer. I got it free and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Return to “Instruments”