Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
ATS
KVRAF

5396 posts since 20 Dec, 2002, from MD USA

Postby ATS; Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:25 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

LGK_Dude wrote:
ATS wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:Is the "free Best Service Galaxy X-FX" deal still on at JRR Shop? Tried adding it to an order over $110 and its showing up as costing $66.50. :(

Wish I could give you mine, I didn't like it and uninstalled it.

Oh - so its not worth it, even as a free add on? Cant seem to find any demos online of just this part of the Galaxy X.

Well don't take my word for it. I got it for buying Gravity and I don't care much for that either. I really wish I could return it or sell it but they don't allow you to.
ghettosynth
KVRAF

10209 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:27 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

LGK_Dude wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:Wow - looks like the upgrades for soundtoys are more expensive today. What was going to cost me $100 is now $130. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yes, it seems so.

Odd considering Black Friday technically hasn't even started yet in PST. I thankfully was able to grab screenshots of the price change. Wonder if I should email them or just pass on the deal all together...

It's funny how we think about these things. I can't lie, I was on the fence at my upgrade price, and now at $35 more I've lost my interest. Never mind that the original offer was a mistake in the first place. I can't pay the new price without thinking about the old price. Completely irrational I know, but that's what's what.

Someone else mentioned that Soundtoys 6 might be out soon. I'll probably end up waiting another year and see what's on offer next year.
ghettosynth
KVRAF

10209 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:28 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

ATS wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:
ATS wrote:
LGK_Dude wrote:Is the "free Best Service Galaxy X-FX" deal still on at JRR Shop? Tried adding it to an order over $110 and its showing up as costing $66.50. :(

Wish I could give you mine, I didn't like it and uninstalled it.

Oh - so its not worth it, even as a free add on? Cant seem to find any demos online of just this part of the Galaxy X.

Well don't take my word for it. I got it for buying Gravity and I don't care much for that either. I really wish I could return it or sell it but they don't allow you to.

You know, it only takes a couple of things like this to snap me out of my shopping mode and make the decision to be done for the season.
Amram
KVRist

369 posts since 12 Jan, 2013, from A foolish shepherd = God

Postby Amram; Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:44 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I bought Xhun audio Littleone from JRRshop and its written:"Availability: Immediate email delivery.
"Download License! Email Delivery!"

I didn't get any license/serial/coupon.

anyone experience it before?
Kalamata Kid
KVRAF

2914 posts since 26 Jul, 2001, from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Postby Kalamata Kid; Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:05 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Has anyone seen Pianoteq 6 Pro for less than $360?
https://www.pianoteq.com/pianoteq6
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows 10-64bit, Xeon W36900, 12 GB RAM.
autodafe
KVRAF

1647 posts since 16 Jul, 2001, from Milan, Italy

Postby autodafe; Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

JRR has been down/gives timeout since yesterday night...at least here ... does it work in your location?
autodafe
KVRAF

1647 posts since 16 Jul, 2001, from Milan, Italy

Postby autodafe; Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I cannot check on the website....Is Reason 10 upgrade available on JRR and at what price?
mutantdog
KVRian

1304 posts since 21 Sep, 2007, from The Infinite Void

Postby mutantdog; Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:53 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

LGK_Dude wrote:Wow - looks like the upgrades for soundtoys are more expensive today. What was going to cost me $100 is now $130. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yesterday i had $55, today i get $95. I was almost ready to buy at the previous price, now they've lost me.

Still waiting for JRR to post the Tokyo Dawn prices before i make any decisions.
Subversia - Wrench EP out now.
Soundcloud - Twitter - Facebook
Uncle E
KVRAF

9658 posts since 21 Nov, 2000, from Southern California

Postby Uncle E; Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:01 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

j3tman wrote:Alsooo, UAD is running a new deal every day till 12/1 (I think they carry over though?). Currently 60% off Fairchild tube limiter.

A bunch of friends flip out over UAD plugs-- are there any stand outs? I'm sure they are all great but my bank account is already hating me right about now... lol.

That Fairchild is amazing. It's my go-to for drum busses and my main busses either have it or the UAD Vari-MU (basically, I choose the Vari-MU when the Fairchild has too much color for the mix). The Pultec MK2 and Lexicon 224's are also a must-haves, IMO, especially since they use so little DSP compared to how good they sound.
Redeem the 11% "FORUM" or 16% "GROUP" coupons at:
Amram
KVRist

Postby Amram; Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:04 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Amram wrote:I bought Xhun audio Littleone from JRRshop and its written:"Availability: Immediate email delivery.

@Uncle E
How long it takes intill the license will deliver to my email? :help:
shonky
KVRist

434 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby shonky; Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:08 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

ATS wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

Yes, it seems so.

I was wondering how mine was so freaking cheap. I only own all the small plugs and one regular one and it was only $50

When I checked on Wednesday, it was around $120, by last night it was $155. Probably the first time there's actually been a price hike on Black Friday.
Uncle E
KVRAF

Postby Uncle E; Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:17 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Amram wrote:I bought Xhun audio Littleone from JRRshop and its written:"Availability: Immediate email delivery.

Thank you for your order! We will deliver it to you tonight.
Amram
KVRist

Postby Amram; Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:18 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Uncle E wrote:

Thank you for your order! We will deliver it to you tonight.

Thank you for your reply.
:tu:
Scotty
KVRian

1364 posts since 22 Dec, 2002

Postby Scotty; Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:20 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Addictive Drums at 50% ... Custom Pak for $62.98 USD at Audiodeluxe - 3 Kits... 3 Midi Libraries and 3 Kit Pieces. You have to login to see the additional discount. Great value. The code came via email within 3 minutes of placing the order.

Upon installation you can choose now or later which items you want to install. Some now ... All now or anything in between.

- Scotty
Last edited by Scotty on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Asusp9712Core,RayDats,OASYSPCI,Cubase9,KorgLeg,Avalon737s+2022,UA4710D,6176,DCS,LA610MK2s,Neve, ARC2, Soundtoys,UADOCTO,AdamA7X, SphereMics, BCF+R2000s, DrmBrut,MiniLog,Volcas,MoogSubPhat,EnsqDP4,VirusC,Scope,MinBrut,Plugiator,NIS61 Ultimate,ComposrsCld.
Uncle E
KVRAF

Postby Uncle E; Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:22 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

daughter wrote:Ah, that one doesn't work on liquidsonics seventh heaven either.

Does anyone know if you can get the seventh heaven bundle cheaper than 199 or is that the best available price?

Sorry, they don't allow us to give extra discounts. However, you will get Galaxy X-FX free with the order and we are working on adding some more freebies.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)