Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Just purchased Avenger yesterday and 2 expansions (big tone and house FX today)
Couple of questions / feature requests:

1. Can we get 1 additional knob in the mixer to arm all channels (4 aux + drums) to their respective individual outs at once? Saves a lot of clicking
2. Can we export midi sequences to Cubase piano rol? It’s easier to mute and build variations than render all variations into wav
3. What is the suggested workflow for drum patterns? How to work different variations of drum patterns and sequence them in line? I couldn’t fine a “song mode” for the sequencer or easy midi exports
4. Can you trigger drum kit sounds individually on a pianorol? Might be I’m overlooking sonething but I’m only able to trigger the sequence.

The sound is awesome, I’m very happy! Thank you Manuel & team!

msvs wrote:we didnt do this out of fun... it was necessary to prevent the using of the crack and misuse by sharing XPs.
But according to our support, it works flawlessy for 99%. Please contact us, there must be a mistake somewhere
I really hope this stays secure, my experience was easy with Avenger and adding two expansions today. I don’t mind cumbersome rigid activation. As long as it is secure.

Raphie wrote: 3. What is the suggested workflow for drum patterns? How to work different variations of drum patterns and sequence them in line? I couldn’t fine a “song mode” for the sequencer or easy midi exports
4. Can you trigger drum kit sounds individually on a pianorol? Might be I’m overlooking sonething but I’m only able to trigger the sequence
You can trigger only the drum kit by setting up zones, like this,a and then in the piano roll, draw in a key in the appropriate zone you set up, in this case, the very lower octaves. You can trigger individual drums within the kit also by drawing the appropriate note in the piano roll. I have to have a separate instance of Avenger on a separate track set up for drums only. I then go into the Sequence and turn off the Drum Sq in the Route.
You can export drum midi by right-clicking on the base of the Drum Sq window:
Last edited by Bansaw on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

sircuit wrote:
Amram wrote:
lavizh wrote:Where is the license file located? Just purchased Analog Expansion but i cannot find the System ID to download the new keyfile.
Tried to follow this http://www.vengeance-storage.com/file/H ... 0FINAL.pdf but i guess i have to remove avenger then reinstall it again to see this message? That can't seriously be true??

edit : nevermind, i found the license file and System ID ! :)
I asked myself where is avenger license is on mac ? :?
Anyone?
Open Finder, press Command-Shift-G, paste without quotes "~/Library/Application Support/Vengeance/VPS Avenger/" ahd hit Go
no license file there .

1. Can we get 1 additional knob in the mixer to arm all channels (4 aux + drums) to their respective individual outs at once? Saves a lot of clicking
2. Can we export midi sequences to Cubase piano rol? It’s easier to mute and build variations than render all variations into wav
3. What is the suggested workflow for drum patterns? How to work different variations of drum patterns and sequence them in line? I couldn’t fine a “song mode” for the sequencer or easy midi exports
4. Can you trigger drum kit sounds individually on a pianorol? Might be I’m overlooking sonething but I’m only able to trigger the sequence.
1.) makes sense, already on the list
2.) no, Arp sequences depend on what key(s) you press on the keyboard, therefore can not be exported. But you can in/export drum Sequences
3/4) you should turn off the drum SQ in the ROUTING (on the top) then you can play the drums in your DAWs piano roll individually. You can export the Avenger DrumSQ as midi, so you have it in your DAW. There you can do whatever variations you like with them.
Last edited by msvs on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amram wrote:no license file there .
The try this path "/Library/Application Support/Vengeance/VPS Avenger/"

~/Library points to the library folder in your user folder and /Library with no ~ points to global library folder. I suspect that early versions of Avenger were installing in global library and newer installations are in user's library. I had to reinstall because I could not reactivate my XPs after granular update, but if you didn't, your folder may still be in global library..

sircuit wrote:

~/Library points to the library folder in your user folder and /Library with no ~ points to global library folder. I suspect that early versions of Avenger were installing in global library and newer installations are in user's library. I had to reinstall because I could not reactivate my XPs after granular update, but if you didn't, your folder may still be in global library..
/Library/Application Support/Vengeance/VPS Avenger/
i see there expansions libary and settings libary and no license file.
funny.

Great! Thnx! One more noob question: how do I export drum patterns as midi? Couldn’t find it in the manual or videos?
msvs wrote:
1.) makes sense, already on the list
2.) no Arp sequences depend on what key(s) you press on the keyboard, therefore can not be exported. But you can in/export drum Sequences
3/4) you should turn off the drum SQ in the ROUTING (on the top) then you can play the drums in your DAWs piano roll individually. You can export the Avenger DrumSQ as midi, so you have it in your DAW. There you can do whatever variations you like with them.

Bansaw wrote:
Raphie wrote: 3. What is the suggested workflow for drum patterns? How to work different variations of drum patterns and sequence them in line? I couldn’t fine a “song mode” for the sequencer or easy midi exports
4. Can you trigger drum kit sounds individually on a pianorol? Might be I’m overlooking sonething but I’m only able to trigger the sequence
You can trigger only the drum kit by setting up zones, like this,a and then in the piano roll, draw in a key in the appropriate zone you set up, in this case, the very lower octaves. You can trigger individual drums within the kit also by drawing the appropriate note in the piano roll. I have to have a separate instance of Avenger on a separate track set up for drums only. I then go into the Sequence and turn off the Drum Sq in the Route.
You can export drum midi by right-clicking on the base of the Drum Sq window:
Thnx! I missed your extensive reply!

Amram wrote:
sircuit wrote:

funny.
If you see a config.xml file and no AVGR.license technically it should be unregistered. Try renaming the VPS Avenger folder into VPS Avenger_ then start the synth, will spit an error then rename the folder back and run the synth again. Maybe it will shake the code a little bit and ask for the license file.

sircuit wrote:
Amram wrote:
sircuit wrote:

funny.
If you see a config.xml file and no AVGR.license technically it should be unregistered. Try renaming the VPS Avenger folder into VPS Avenger_ then start the synth, will spit an error, completely close the daw, then rename the folder back to it's original name, open daw and run the synth again. Maybe it will shake the code a little bit and ask for the license file.

sircuit wrote:
Amram wrote:
sircuit wrote:

funny.
If you see a config.xml file and no AVGR.license technically it should be unregistered. Try renaming the VPS Avenger folder into VPS Avenger_ then start the synth, will spit an error then rename the folder back and run the synth again. Maybe it will shake the code a little bit and ask for the license file.
i did what u said and now its req content file after i rename it to first name.
ill ask rene.

Try moving the entire thing now from /Library... to ~/Library then when you open Avenger you have a button in bottom left side of the warning window that allows you to locate the factory content manually.

If that doesn't work, in my case the solution was to download the factory library, let avenger install it and then overwrite it with my own expansions content.

This works great :)
- export as midi
- Import in Cubase
- Dissolve parts or lanes to get each pitch/drumsound on a separate midi track
- disable "DRUM SQ" in Avenger
- copy and mute where needed

So the drum SQ is great for jamming or as sketchboard. I get it now ThnX!

:tu: Man i really appreciate the passion from manuel here even not nice comments get replied.

Nothing where parawave can compete! :hug: after ginding out how u cannot resell rapid it died for me.

Go on avenger!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”