Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Of all the big Soundtoys, the only one i really want is Decapitator. Having checked out all the options today, i probably would have taken the $55 upgrade for that one plugin alone. Now though, i'll pass. It's probably for the best as I've really gotta budget for Ableton 10 anyway.

The good thing is, Audiority Echos and Black Rooster Magnetite together still come out cheaper than the $70 Soundtoys upgrade I was prepared to pay, and they're a lot more fun and will probably get much more use than the Soundtoys bundle was going to get :D
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Scotty wrote:Addictive Drums at 50% ... Custom Pak for $62.98 USD at Audiodeluxe - 3 Kits... 3 Midi Libraries and 3 Kit Pieces. You have to login to see the additional discount. Great value. The code came via email within 3 minutes of placing the order.

Upon installation you can choose now or later which items you want to install. Some now ... All now or anything in between.

- Scotty
Hmm, Addictive Drums 2 is my only 'big boy' drum program. Should I get this or EZdrummer 2 for $99? Any advice out there?

telecharge wrote:Hmm, Addictive Drums 2 is my only 'big boy' drum program. Should I get this or EZdrummer 2 for $99? Any advice out there?
Depends on your music. I have AD2 and I don't find it as exciting as I thought I would. It's hard to explain why because it's a fantastic drum VI, lots of options, great samples, easy to use, it just doesn't move me as much as I would like. Now I've got Perfect Drums and it's like I've come home. But then, I like rock and metal so maybe that's part of it. AD2 I guess is a little more polite and not as in-your-face as PD.

Thanks! Which ADpaks have you tried with AD2?

Acon Verberate is supposed to be 70% off but appears to be full price to me at £79

Or did they drastically increase the price recently?

https://acondigital.com/news/black-friday-2017/

Not to worry, went to JRR but themy're constantly down so got it from Audiodeluxe instead for $24.65
Last edited by VariKusBrainZ on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Uncle E wrote:
autodafe wrote:JRR has been down/gives timeout since yesterday night...at least here ... does it work in your location?
We have just completed the last round of changes to the server configuration. We will not touch it again (unless it explodes) until Tuesday.
You might want to reconsider. While you're at it, it seems like my cart is being dumped rather quickly with no activity.

sorry you are having issues Eric, Bad Gateway 502 :-(
Uncle E wrote:
mutantdog wrote:Still waiting for JRR to post the Tokyo Dawn prices before i make any decisions.
Thank you for waiting! I'm sorry for the delay! You can now see the sale prices when you click on the products:

https://www.jrrshop.com/tokyo-dawn-records

The bundles are on sale, as well, but I'm afraid to put them up when our site is getting hit so hard right now. If you are interested in one of those, please PM me and we can take care of it outside of the site. The Everything Bundle is $100 and the Everything+OD DeEdger is $150.

JRR Shop experiencing the KVR hug of death. Quit F5-ing :)
Meh

telecharge wrote:Thanks! Which ADpaks have you tried with AD2?
From memory, Fairfax, United Heavy and Metal. I probably never gave them a fair crack of the whip and the UH pack was nice. I mean, there is nothing wrong with them, they are ready good samples and AD is excellent, lots of functionality for sure. Right now, Perfect Drums gives me the kick to the guts I really like.

telecharge wrote:
Scotty wrote:Addictive Drums at 50% ... Custom Pak for $62.98 USD at Audiodeluxe - 3 Kits... 3 Midi Libraries and 3 Kit Pieces. You have to login to see the additional discount. Great value. The code came via email within 3 minutes of placing the order.

Upon installation you can choose now or later which items you want to install. Some now ... All now or anything in between.

- Scotty
Hmm, Addictive Drums 2 is my only 'big boy' drum program. Should I get this or EZdrummer 2 for $99? Any advice out there?
I have both, and usually end up using AD over EZdrummer. Not sure why, it just seems easier to use when looking for beats and I like the sound. I think I may have more drum sets with AD.

Before I go site hopping, anyone seen a deal on an upgrade to EthnoWorld 6?
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Uncle E wrote:
michaeltn86 wrote:Cmon eventide... u are the only one pending...
Eventide has not informed dealers about any promotions other than MangledVerb. You're right to ask, though, because they usually do big things on Black Friday. Maybe they're saving them for December.
They just discounted Fission by 60% until end Nov.

Pluginboutique.com have launched a new chords plugin called scaler with an intro discount at £29.9/$37 USD vs £39.95/$53 USD.

I already have a few plugins/apps that do this sort of thing (eg cthulhu), but this seems pretty sweet the way it works - was an easy "yes" for me.

PIB's site is down right now for me though.
Last edited by OneOfManyPauls on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2nd Sense Audio and Tokyo Dawn Labs seem to discount only individual plugins and that only through retailers. Did anybody see a discounted price of their plugin bundles?

(And in case of TDR I mean below the price that Audiodeluxe claims to be a sale but which is actually the regular price.)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”