VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

I assume it loops after 8 steps.
rsp
sound sculptist

gjvti wrote: just curious in that image arp lenght is 8 steps but grid shows 10 steps?
Arp can have up to 16 steps. and also from the editor max number of visible steps can be adjusted. I set to to 16 for the prototyle skin
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

hey thanks for my new synths
I'm running through them now.

would you be able to add an option that takes into account the Scroll Direction on a Macbook? The two finger scroll works on the knobs on Synthmaster 1 & 2 which is great, but it's inverted. I'm assuming it's going by the default "Natural" scroll direction, which i have un-ticked in the system settings menu...

Thanks again!

zvenx wrote:I assume it loops after 8 steps.
rsp
Works at KV331 Audio

Guys I am going to start a new topic to announce SynthMaster One v1.1, so I hope the mods lock this one.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Guys I am going to start a new topic to announce SynthMaster One v1.1, so I hope the mods lock this one.
Hello, there is one small but annoying bug in the im guessing pre-release version. It's just one preset that shows up twice but it prevents from cycling the presets further with the arrow keys. It's the "BEL Bells" preset by Selcuk Ergen.

His bank still appears twice in the final 1.1.1 which I just downloaded and installed.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

It must be really killing you this small error is stopping you from playing and editing this synth. lol

Looking forward to the official update, Bulent :tu:

hi, there doesn't seem to be any official kv331 or Synthmaster KVR forum page, so I'll ask here...

I'm new to Synthmaster, I own the full package, but i want to know, can anyone recommend any good 3rd party soundbanks for either Synthmaster or Synthmaster One? Not so much 'EDM', but more deep techno, house, dub etc...
Feel free to message me, I'm sorry if there was a more appropriate thread to post on I'd use it... BTW...
Why is there no dedicated kv331 KVR forum page??

loving the clean sound of this synth, the possibilities are limitless!
cheers

sqigls wrote:hi, there doesn't seem to be any official kv331 or Synthmaster KVR forum page, so I'll ask here...

Why is there no dedicated kv331 KVR forum page??

loving the clean sound of this synth, the possibilities are limitless!
cheers
There is
viewforum.php?f=98
But somehow kv responds here more frequently

dont know why but this sub forum was not in my dev list search results for some reason?
thank you

Hi Bülent,

Just installed the new 1.1.1 update & couldn't find the "Favorite" in the attributes

The previous favorites had disappeared & even when I placed my previous favorites .txt file back in the folder it would erase it automatically
Sorry in case I missed it in the thread, is it because of the new bank user system ?

I'm on Mac OS Sierra, Logic Pro X 10.3

Congrats for this amazing synth, it sounds awesome :tu:

Aliens wrote:It must be really killing you this small error is stopping you from playing and editing this synth. lol
:lol: (+1)

anyhow, will fix that over the weekend!

has anyone experienced crashes in Logic when a skin is opened while the track is playing? I saw a crash report from a fellow friend so wanted to ask you guys. (and I am glad I put that crash reporting as a feature, it'll make everyone's life easy!)
Works at KV331 Audio

MattMusic wrote:Hi Bülent,
Just installed the new 1.1.1 update & couldn't find the "Favorite" in the attributes
Hi Matt

As far as I remember I didn't make "Favourite" a visible attribute. You assign a preset to favourite list from the save menu.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”