Black Friday Fun - What Did You Buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rod_zero wrote: I have, for me, too many instruments.
If so, then I might have a tip for you that works well for me. Apart from some VSTs that I truly enjoy or act as workhorses, I often focus on one synth per song, so one song with MUX, one with SynthMaster, and soon :) one with Hybrid. I use this approach as it makes my songs more varied. Otherwise, one risks ending up with an array of synths and only use two patches or so per synth, and everything starts sounding alike.

Oh - and this strategy keeps me from stopping buying new stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

I bought ... sweet F.A. :ud:

So far a Roland JX-03 (for $150 CAD!) and Martinic Scanner Vibrato.

Cakewalk Sonar :tu: LIFETIME UPDATES :hihi:

chili beans wrote:Cakewalk Sonar :tu: LIFETIME UPDATES :hihi:
Nice! I really envy its Vocal Sync. Should be available in every DAW, or sold separately for the rest of us. What did you pay for it, and from where?

...speaking of which, I just saw that HorNet has 70 % off on every plugin! A vocal rider such as theirs is another feature that should be included in every DAW. 3.60 euros! Well, it's not a lot! The same goes for the VU Meter with Auto-Gain for 1.50 :!: ... :clap:
Last edited by SparkySpark on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go MuLab!

SparkySpark wrote:
Nice! I really envy its Vocal Sync. Should be available in every DAW, or sold separately for the rest of us. What did you pay for it, and from where?
There's a thread about it viewtopic.php?p=6934829

thecontrolcentre wrote:
SparkySpark wrote:
There's a thread about it viewtopic.php?p=6934829
Oh God! It's not the first time they do this. Don't want to clutter this thread, but I wrote a post here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=494991&p=6934858#p6934858
Go MuLab!

Pretty sure I'll buy Tina Guo Legato Cello. Just seems like something I could find a lot of use for.

I'm taking a long look at Cinematic Guitars, but it's awfully pricey even with the discount.

Still thinking of Iris 2.

Got other stuff I'd love to grab, but if I get Cinematic Guitars, it will be hard to justify spending another dime.

This year I spent my black Friday saving on gaming!
One week ago I bought GTX 1060 3GB and then recently a bunch of cheap games on Steam then the most expensive game I ever bought (Destiny 2) and WoW Legion.

I already got what I needed from the charity auction. The only thing I bought yesterday was the Slap Bass from Waves.

I got some betas from Air and of course RePro-5 :D

I have soooooo many things to play with this Christmas :hyper:

i have a redeem code for positive grid bias fx home edition and i dont want it

if anyone does pm me and i will give you the code to whoever asks first
(given away)
Last edited by Sg1122 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sg1122 wrote:i have a redeem code for positive grid bias fx home edition and i dont want it

if anyone does pm me and i will give you the code to whoever asks first
LOL! Yeah, I uninstalled all of their free stuff, had to reduce some unused clutter.

Okay, I take back the "Fun" bit. It's actually exhausting going through the huge number of potential deals out there, not being able to afford anything, and then rechecking again to find new deals suddenly appearing making you happy you didn't buy anything.

Only thing that interests me so far is bigfishaudio Cinematic Percussion 3, at only £27, 70% off. But there are hundreds of bloody sample pack deals going on right now, so having to weigh up what to grab and what not, or just be damned with them all.
<List your stupid gear here>

Sonic Academy ANA 2
And it sounds really good.
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

And now they just released this.

http://www.hexeractsynth.com/#videos

Fallout 4. I've only got one expansion left in Skyrim, so it was time to get a new game for the next five years. I hereby coin the term glacial gaming.

I did check tons of software and gear deals, but found myself in the happy place of being able to afford anything and not needing anything, and being able to resist wanting things. I love my current setup!

Return to “Instruments”