Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@uncleE
Crusher of accsone is still shown with 229 and not reduced to 139.
Mistake?

mgw38 wrote:
dermage wrote:Uncle E mentioned 100$ for Everything or 150$ for Everything + OD Bundle of TDR.
Just send him a PM. But hasn't answered mine yet.
Thanks! Sent a PM as well. With his site ping-ponging between up and down at the most critical time of the year my guess is that he is pretty busy. But I can wait (until Cybermonday, that is :wink: ).
Thanks Uncle E, that was fast! It's almost like having a personal plugin shopper. :tu:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:Gee, that Hexeract Synth came out of nowhere...

http://www.hexeractsynth.com

Anybody tried that yet? Looks awfully nice and Auddict has been producing a lot of high quality products recently. :?
It appears that the intro price will last until they've got the manual and a few more demo videos out according to the Audient guy on VI Control. Sounds dead lush it has to be said

shonky wrote:

Anybody tried that yet? Looks awfully nice and Auddict has been producing a lot of high quality products recently. :?
It appears that the intro price will last until they've got the manual and a few more demo videos out according to the Audient guy on VI Control. Sounds dead lush it has to be said
Thanks, saw that. Good to know that there is time to get a better understanding of what it actually does.

mgw38 wrote:
shonky wrote:

Thanks, saw that. Good to know that there is time to get a better understanding of what it actually does.
Looks fun but no way to test it out before buying it that i could find?

No way i'm spending $100 on something that i cant try first, seems weird theres no demo version.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

I have officially crossed everything off my list. Apparently I scored the good deal on the Soundtoys bundle. I had budgeted for $180, but it came in at $70, which is why I was able to buy ANA 2. I would have made some more bad late night decisions, but JRR's website woes saved me from doing anything foolish.

I was really hoping for a deal on Serum this weekend, although a bundle with extra presets was not the sort of deal i wanted. Oh well, maybe next year.

Uncle E wrote:
daughter wrote:Ah, that one doesn't work on liquidsonics seventh heaven either.

Does anyone know if you can get the seventh heaven bundle cheaper than 199 or is that the best available price?
Sorry, they don't allow us to give extra discounts. However, you will get Galaxy X-FX free with the order and we are working on adding some more freebies.
Any idea if there will be more holiday freebies? Waiting to place my order as I dont want to miss something potentially useful! :tu:
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

It's my first Black Friday here and I'm a little overwhelmed with all those crazy deals.

So far, I'm considering to get some of those deals:

- Flux Session (great bundle for the price)
- Those 1$ plugins at Plugin Boutique (especially Hybrid 3)
- Slate Virtual Tube Collection (I already have VMR and really likes it)
- Soundiron Voices of Rapture (great collection of voices)
- Sample Logic Cinematic Guitars Infinity (real pro stuff at a crazy price)

I'll have a hard time not getting them all, but money is not infinite. What would you get?

LGK_Dude wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
daughter wrote:Ah, that one doesn't work on liquidsonics seventh heaven either.

Does anyone know if you can get the seventh heaven bundle cheaper than 199 or is that the best available price?
Sorry, they don't allow us to give extra discounts. However, you will get Galaxy X-FX free with the order and we are working on adding some more freebies.
Any idea if there will be more holiday freebies? Waiting to place my order as I dont want to miss something potentially useful! :tu:
Uncle E wrote:NOS Audio Roomer reverb plugin Public Beta promotion:

Receive Roomer free with any order of $199 or more at JRR Shop. The final version is scheduled to be released on December 1, 2017, and then the Public Beta promotion will come to an end:

https://www.jrrshop.com/nos-roomer

Roomer specializes in the kinds of short, pillowy ambiences and room reverbs that make vocals and instruments pop out of the speaker without taking excessive room in a mix or sounding drenched. Sounds become three dimensional and alive, as if coated by a thin layer of air.

Shuffle34 wrote:It's my first Black Friday here and I'm a little overwhelmed with all those crazy deals.

I'll have a hard time not getting them all, but money is not infinite. What would you get?
At those sale prices, I would definitely pick SampleLogic's Cinematic Guitars Infinity, indeed professional quality at amateur pricing. And also Slate's Virtual Tube Collection. Maybe not the Flux bundle as it's a bit long in the tooth. Soundiron is another great deal you shouldn't miss if you like vocal libraries. Most deals run until Cyber Monday but some, like the one from Sample Logic, already end tomorrow.

Shuffle34 wrote:It's my first Black Friday here and I'm a little overwhelmed with all those crazy deals.

The one dollar AIR plugins are a great deal. I suppose I can't really complain about the soundspot plugins for a buck, but I didn't bother. Flux Session is a really good deal and if you don't have any of their tools I think that it wins the bundle deal of the season.

I've spend almost nothing TBH.

Those 1$ plugins are a done deal. I also don't see myself missing the Sample Logic Cinematic Guitars Infinity, it's too good a product to pass up.

I'm interested in the Flux Session, but with opposite advices. What are the pros and cons?

I also forgot about Accusonus Regroover Pro. I got Essential for free but didn't had the chance to try it yet. Does the upgrade to Pro at 59$ with 2 expansions is worth it?

Regarding those Flux plugins, mind you, they’re (still) very, very good. They’re just missing an up-to-date GUI like Soundtoys’ or FabFilter’s.

Shuffle34 wrote:I also don't see myself missing the Sample Logic Cinematic Guitars Infinity, it's too good a product to pass up.
Imho the most attractive deal this year. But it looks like Sample Logic will do a follow up deal on Cybermonday. You might want to save some money for another instrument that is difficult to pass up. ;)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”