Black Friday Fun - What Did You Buy?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought SPC Plugins - ArcSyn
50% off today

So far, only AIR Hybrid for 1 € (cheers for the heads up here), and IL Vocodex on JRRShop for 28 € (total bargain BTW...) - always wanted to buy Vocodex, since i tried CM Vocoder by IL. I guess that'll be it now though, not really planning, or having an eye on anything else. I considered Reaktor, but... not sure if i'd really use it as much as i should.

O8N2 Standard crossgrade from O8 Elements.
Yeah, I read the iZotope complaint thread and I get the sentiments. Problem was I didn't have any prior Ozone version. So yeah, no brainer (for me) to jump in on this Black Friday and then camp on O8 and N2 for two, three..or more years.
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

After shopping ALL week long, I only grabbed a couple of Toontrack no-brainers (Mellotoon and Session Drums MIDI) and a couple of sample sets from Producer's Choice. A LOT of stuff I wanted (I had a list) went on sale but not enough for me to bite.

I'm still looking to pick up 3-4 libraries from pluginguru before the sale ends. I've been using a couple of his Mega Magic titles quite a bit and I want more!
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

i missed the Moog model 15 sale by a couple of hours ... literally. An email to their support, landed me a snippy email saying that it had been on sale for weeks.. and i was SOL. So.. I'll wait for that. Instead, i picked up the iMini ($4.99), iProphet ($4.99) and the ODYSSEi ($14.99). That should cure my iOS GAS for a while.. Merry Black Friday...

Stochas
Moodal
I Wish
Hybrid 3 and expansions
Maag EQ4
Free Style (Serum)

Total approx £140

Grind by Audio Damage. Would have been well worth it without the 35% off. Very pleased with it. :phones:

jbw wrote:Grind by Audio Damage. Would have been well worth it without the 35% off. Very pleased with it. :phones:
Hi quality stuff, those Audio Damage thingies. :D :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

There was a pre-BF purchase, AIEP 3 complete from the charity

This BF there's only
Soundiron Angklung
Hornet Songkey
A domain name

A lot of tempting deals, but... nah. I learned to control myself.

Oh, also getting a Boss GT-100 today, not a BF deal, though.

I picked Up Ana2.

And a bunch of 1$ plugins from Soundspot.
Will I ever use those 1$ plugins?
Probally not...
But I mean....Come on...1$ plug-ins :hihi:
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

thecontrolcentre wrote:I bought ... sweet F.A. :ud:
Hey, I bought the same thing!

Googly Smythe wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:I bought ... sweet F.A. :ud:
Hey, I bought the same thing!
Same here - still waiting for the serial though :hihi:

Didn't want to go all out and buy a bunch of stuff. I ended up buying Repro-1 which is good enough for me.

I already have way too many synthesizers and effects.. :dog:
:borg:

I have Komplete, Omnisphere 2, T-racks Max, LuSH-101, Zebra, Largo, Halion Sonic 2, Air instruments 3, Ableton Live Suite and Logic Pro X, an SH-201, a Wavestation, a Monologue, an 808 clone, parts of a 303 clone that I am working on (and way more)

I bought nothing because I have more than I deserve considering the amount of music I’ve actually made.

All the gear and no idea basically.

fallacy wrote:I have Komplete, Omnisphere 2, T-racks Max, LuSH-101, Zebra, Largo, Halion Sonic 2, Air instruments 3, Ableton Live Suite and Logic Pro X, an SH-201, a Wavestation, a Monologue, an 808 clone, parts of a 303 clone that I am working on (and way more)

I bought nothing because I have more than I deserve considering the amount of music I’ve actually made.

All the gear and no idea basically.
:pray: Preach brother Preach :pray:

Return to “Instruments”