New Elysia museq

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Doug1978 wrote:...However, Daimonicon, you can not get the same result with any vst EQ.
RE: linear phase EQs versus minimum phase EQs.

8)
Indeed, not to mention issues regarding workflow, flexibility, oversampling, additional features such as saturation, resource usage, and so on.
I'm a firm believer in the importance of the person using the tools, and no doubt any eq. is useful. It's great to have so many superb choices these days.
esoundz name: Helio

$49 on mega-sale right now (or less with combined discounts)... could not resist!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

And now ... Slate Custom Series :)

Fleer wrote:And now ... Slate Custom Series :)
I'm hanging back on SL8 for now... got my free months, and may even sell my perpetual licenses.

I have a small Plugin Alliance stable... until now, mostly their cheapest ones, bought at further extreme discounts.

This moves me up a little in the PA ranks (from the bx_opto thread):

"I finally did the $49 full opto upgrade from the once free pedal version, and combined the 48hr./$49ea. Museq and Passeq mega-sale, to get all three for a multi-discounted total of $122.50!"

Anyway, I've wanted some Elysia other than the free one and now I do.

This is probably more of my model collector side, but it should get used, too.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

$29 now, or less with your monthly coupon.

Is this worth getting for $29? I’ve already spent my voucher on the maag eq4.
Cubase user, House producer.

http://soundcloud.com/gavin-jackson

Yes! That is great value for under $30. Certainly my favourite master bus EQ of the last year or so.

Just grabbed it with my coupon, took a gamble at a $4.80 price tag (coupon applied)
I'm glad some one necro'd this thread so i can see that everyone is happy with it :)
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Strange i got about 8 plugins from them and subscribed to the newsletter but never get any and have no voucher
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:Strange i got about 8 plugins from them and subscribed to the newsletter but never get any and have no voucher
Same here. 9 Plugins, never received a voucher :(

aaaaw, used my voucher on the first week =]

aaaaw, used my voucher on the first week =]

Caine123 wrote:Strange i got about 8 plugins from them and subscribed to the newsletter but never get any and have no voucher
Email them, I did and they sent me a voucher straight away.
I used to just get the odd one every couple of months but you are supposed to get one every month.
The value of the voucher is based on money spent with them
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Got it for $4.

Thanks, P.A., for making it possible for a wide range of individuals with a wide range of income situations participate!

Super happy with the Plugin Alliance model.

:D :tu: :hyper:

Yeah Museq is definitely a capable eq. It’s subtle enough for the master bus, plus it has this great resonant low-end boost feature which comes in handy for shaping the lows.

It’s a bit unfortunate that there isn’t much more flexibility in the Q settings, but then again, it never really ended up becoming an issue. I think it’s a discrete eq by nature, which explains why the Q control isn’t sweepable.

This is a very nice eq.

Return to “Effects”