Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
SHall1000
KVRist

99 posts since 13 May, 2015

Postby SHall1000; Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:41 pm I owe Rob Papen an apology.

Back in January I gave Rob a hard time in KVR and by email because I could not upgrade to Predator 2 without paying extra to upgrade my eXplorer3 bundle license to eXplorer4. At the time the extra money gave me the promise of a new version of RP-Verb at some point in the future. I was not happy about paying for the promise of something I hadn't seen on principal.

Since then RP-Verb has been delivered and I have also had an update to SubBoomBass. Both updates are pretty solid for the extra money.

Sorry Mr Papen. What other updates are planned for eXplorer4? Can we have a road map?
Neon Breath
KVRAF

2568 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:31 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

Right yep.

I also owe Mike Reiser, manager at the KFC in Burnsville Minnesota, some apology too for moaning against his too watery sauce at full price. And not salty enough. He promised at some point in the future a better coleslaw, more creamy and flavorful. He gave me a discount for the coleslaw next time but I was not happy about it. Since then Mike delivered the coleslaw indeed and had the discount ticket for it. It’s super good, creamy and very well balanced.

Sorry Mike! You’re a great manager, the best in Minnesota.
jsp1979
KVRAF

2668 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Postby jsp1979; Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:37 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

Neon Breath wrote:Right yep.

I also owe Mike Reiser, manager at the KFC in Burnsville Minnesota, some apology too for moaning against his too watery sauce at full price. And not salty enough. He promised at some point in the future a better coleslaw, more creamy and flavorful. He gave me a discount for the coleslaw next time but I was not happy about it. Since then Mike delivered the coleslaw indeed and had the discount ticket for it. It’s super good, creamy and very well balanced.

Perfect. :lol:
AnalogGuy1
KVRian

544 posts since 5 Mar, 2005, from USA

Postby AnalogGuy1; Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:06 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

Neon Breath,

I've been telling my regional managers that customers post their experiences online; wait until I show him that the time I've spent scouring message boards was not wasted. We've actually worked on our coleslaw recipe a lot since your visit - our roadmap of future coleslaw development includes a new release with small grains of ginger to synthesize an entirely new mouthfeel - we call it "granular synthesis".

Let me know if you have other questions about updates to our products; you're always a welcome customer in KFC #352, MN.

- Mike R.
egbert101
KVRian

1489 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Postby egbert101; Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:13 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

If Rob replies, it would make my day. :hihi:
SHall1000
KVRist

99 posts since 13 May, 2015

Postby SHall1000; Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:25 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

I've been told sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...........but that was quite funny.
fisherKing
KVRAF

1509 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Postby fisherKing; Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

SHall1000 wrote:

I've been told sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...........but that was quite funny.

wait; are you being sarcastic?
always one plugin short of perfection...
david.beholder
KVRian

1352 posts since 12 Sep, 2007

Postby david.beholder; Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:35 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

SHall1000 wrote:I've been told sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Such irony
Image Murderous duck!
Neon Breath
KVRAF

2568 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:29 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

AnalogGuy1 wrote:Neon Breath,

I've been telling my regional managers that customers post their experiences online; wait until I show him that the time I've spent scouring message boards was not wasted. We've actually worked on our coleslaw recipe a lot since your visit - our roadmap of future coleslaw development includes a new release with small grains of ginger to synthesize an entirely new mouthfeel - we call it "granular synthesis".

Let me know if you have other questions about updates to our products; you're always a welcome customer in KFC #352, MN.

- Mike R.

Thank you Mike!! :party:
JerGoertz
KVRAF

1759 posts since 19 Feb, 2004

Postby JerGoertz; Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:12 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

Very disappointed with the posters in this thread.

Waiting for them to "turn it around" so I can apologize for expressing my disapproval.
A well-behaved signature.
chk071
KVRAF

13852 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 pm Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

This threads gives me the opportuinty to ask what happened to Rob Papen's KVR forum. So, what happened to it?
Good synths don't have a sweet spot. They ARE the sweet spot.
mutantdog
KVRian

1298 posts since 21 Sep, 2007, from The Infinite Void

Postby mutantdog; Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:04 am Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

I owe Damon Albarn an apology. I doubt I'll get to tell him so I'll post about it here instead. I was very drunk.
Subversia - Wrench EP out now.
Soundcloud - Twitter - Facebook
Aliens
KVRist

347 posts since 1 Oct, 2016, from DogGirlDon't

Postby Aliens; Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 am Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

mutantdog wrote:I owe Damon Albarn an apology. I doubt I'll get to tell him so I'll post about it here instead. I was very drunk.

You never know, they may be Gorillaz in our midsts
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

6939 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:20 am Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

Brush your teeth, I can smell Robs cock from here
Get 20% off Melda Plugins with voucher: MELDA9346328 www.meldaproduction.com
skipscada
KVRian

1297 posts since 22 Oct, 2004, from Schmocation

Postby skipscada; Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:46 am Re: I owe Rob Papen an apology.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Brush your teeth, I can smell Robs cock from here

No, it's the coleslaw.
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments