Help!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

V0RT3X wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Zombie Queen wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:I always lie on unpaid surveys.
How about paid surveys? Do you lie on paid surveys?
Nope, if you're paying me for my opinion then I try to give you the best information that I can. Funny how that works, no? As my dad used to say, "you get what you pay for."
What would I get for $30,000.00? :hihi:
Well, you'd get a chunk of my time and some pretty decent data analysis, if that's what you're looking for. I'd basically do the OPs course work for that amount, assuming that it's just one class and/or a typical mid-grade uni's undergraduate or master's thesis.

I'd fill out the survey for a discount coupon if I already like you as a vendor. If I don't have any of your products then I'd fill out a coupon for a free product. If I don't like you as a vendor and you want to know why, you're probably going to have to get out your checkbook, but pricing is reasonable. My direct opinion can be had for as low as $20.

ghettosynth wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Zombie Queen wrote:
Nope, if you're paying me for my opinion then I try to give you the best information that I can. Funny how that works, no? As my dad used to say, "you get what you pay for."
Well, you'd get a chunk of my time and some pretty decent data analysis, if that's what you're looking for. I'd basically do the OPs course work for that amount, assuming that it's just one class and/or a typical mid-grade uni's undergraduate or master's thesis.

I'd fill out the survey for a discount coupon if I already like you as a vendor. If I don't have any of your products then I'd fill out a coupon for a free product. If I don't like you as a vendor and you want to know why, you're probably going to have to get out your checkbook, but pricing is reasonable. My direct opinion can be had for as low as $20.
You’re a real mercenary. :hihi:
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Zombie Queen wrote:

You’re a real mercenary. :hihi:
Well, you know, there's always someone asking you to do their work for them. Of course I meant "I'd fill out a survey for a free product", not coupon, but you know what I meant.

Definitely has to be prepay for new clients though.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”