Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

evilantal wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Ryan99 wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:What do you expect:
Will Plugin Alliance show ALL reduced price once again at the end of their Christmas sale?

They did it last year and it would be cool (but a desaster for my funds...).
They should. I'm skipping their daily deals based on that. It will make an inexpensive custom bundle with the voucher on top of that.
That‘s exactly my plan...
I'm not sure you should put your faith 100% in the custom bundle discount.
It seems to be disabled at the moment.

Putting any number of plugins in the cart doesn't trigger the discount at the moment. Might be the case for the entire sale period.
You‘re right, I just received their confirmation:
„Thank you for contacting support. Our custom bundle discounting is disabled for the month of December due to the high level of discounting during the month. We apologize if this has caused any confusion.“
I have to adjust my GAS strategy... :hyper:

rardier wrote:If you want -10% on a fabfilter product just pm me i can generate a link available for one purchase.

Regards
Please stop spamming this forum with your affiliate links. It is a violation of forum policies. Not to mention that it is also massively annoying.

Edit: and it is also worth mentioning that you can get 11% off by simply buying from JRR and using the "forum" coupon. Other retailers have similar discounts.
Last edited by mgw38 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

freimann wrote:Optimize your Steinberg X-mas spendings :-)
Nice one! Thanks! :tu:

No Halion 6 upgrade sale though. Somewhat disappointing...
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
freimann wrote:Optimize your Steinberg X-mas spendings :-)
Nice one! Thanks! :tu:

No Halion 6 upgrade sale though. Somewhat disappointing...
Still doesn't help if we can't access it.

If anyone's hoping Soundtoys have made another pricing error on upgrades, i'll save you the effort checking.

No, they have not! :(

Well, I picked up the Duende SSL bus compressor today just now. I already own quite a few others but this had been on my list for years and years now. It's a bit old now, but I listened to some shootouts and it actually has a great low end and open, analog sound compared to many others. (Could be just settings) Only the Slate FG-Grey, UAD SSL-G and the IK Brit had similar openness and punch out of the videos I compared.

Although these shootouts don't really give each their due because I can get better or worse sounds out of the Waves SSL (comparing it to itself) just by choosing two of the better default presets that come with it. Settings obviously matter.

But it's another flavor to choose from. Kinda like it!

Last day to get it. Even at $39 it was a bit overpriced I think still, but just barely. Still worth it.

This one really showed off its low end and organic fullness best in comparison to other brands and videos. Slate held up well as well as the UAD-G to my ear in this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6DsuvGgNGs

This review had the IK brit with grit which surprised me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIt8u1SO6sU
Might just be IK's output level gain set a bit higher and some added distortion. But it was at least noticeable.

So PA has the Lindell 6x-500 for $9. I bought the vocal enhancer at $19. But I still haven't used my voucher. I really didn't want to waste it on anything less than $25. Since they've taken away the bundle discount, is it worth waiting?

dzilizzi wrote:So PA has the Lindell 6x-500 for $9.
Tempting, until I realised I already had the CM version of that, which is identical but without the filters.
dzilizzi wrote:But I still haven't used my voucher. I really didn't want to waste it on anything less than $25. Since they've taken away the bundle discount, is it worth waiting?
My thinking entirely. On the premise that if I could get a few plugins with the bundle discount, I was happy to wait until the end when they unlock all the sales. However, now we know that they have disabled the discount, I would say that either buy what you really want straight away or, if you're just window shopping, wait until the end once you've seen everything and use your coupon wisely.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:So PA has the Lindell 6x-500 for $9.
Tempting, until I realised I already had the CM version of that, which is identical but without the filters.
So I probably have it already... thanks! :)

I guess I'll just wait and see on that one. I figure if they have a bunch of $9 ones I want, I can use the voucher on a multi-plugin sale at the end.

Anyone know if you purchase Sandman Pro from Unfiltered Audio if they include Instant Delay with the purchase as if it was bought from PA?

dandezebra wrote:Anyone know if you purchase Sandman Pro from Unfiltered Audio if they include Instant Delay with the purchase as if it was bought from PA?
I upgraded to Sandman Pro a couple of months ago, and I did get Instant Delay as part of the deal. I hope your milage does not vary.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

It's quite confusing, especially when UA has it on sale, but not PA!? So, I did buy Sandman Pro from UA a couple of days ago, and was about to say that you don't get Instant Delay with it (because there was no mention of it from UA)...but low and behold, I just logged into my PA account, and there it is!

Confusing, but in the end, yes you should also get a license for Instant Delay! I'm new to PA, but I have to say I like it so far!

dandezebra wrote:Anyone know if you purchase Sandman Pro from Unfiltered Audio if they include Instant Delay with the purchase as if it was bought from PA?
I bought Sandman Pro from the Unfiltered Audio site a couple days ago. It did not come with Instant Delay.

Rajiv wrote:
I bought Sandman Pro from the Unfiltered Audio site a couple days ago. It did not come with Instant Delay.
check your PA account
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”