Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

bryansonic wrote:
thejonsolo wrote:Will test it.

Edit: Yup. Windows Defender is still blocking it.

Of course you can turn off Windows Realtime Protection to get it to stop blocking (which I do anyway while the machine is not on the internet). If you are online just don't forget to turn it back on.
don't understand, i literally just tested it with windows defender
The exe file you are seeing has a r2.exe in the file name ?
Yep, still happening with r2 so I turned off WD for the install & it installed.
Haven't played with it long enough to confirm the garbled text issue is fixed but it sure loads a lot faster.

ariston wrote:Working with Ana 2 for a while, I really REALLY need to repeat a FR: the LFO needs a random glide mode (or a "smooth" parameter for the S&H)! I find myself constantly browsing the LFO types, to see if I just overlooked the option. Please put it in there, it can't be that difficult to implement!
You could always approximate one with the G-Env for now.

tehlord wrote:
ariston wrote:Working with Ana 2 for a while, I really REALLY need to repeat a FR: the LFO needs a random glide mode (or a "smooth" parameter for the S&H)! I find myself constantly browsing the LFO types, to see if I just overlooked the option. Please put it in there, it can't be that difficult to implement!
Might even be a preset shape in the g-env that would work

Where is the ANA V2.0.3 UPDATE? I got the email, clicked on the UPDATE tab, that takes me to their site, but no update in sight. Click, scroll, search, google, no update. Where is it?

Phil Sonic Academy wrote:
tehlord wrote:
Might even be a preset shape in the g-env that would work
Yeah, I do that. Does the "for now" mean we can look forward to it at some point?

LarZZ wrote:Where is the ANA V2.0.3 UPDATE? I got the email, clicked on the UPDATE tab, that takes me to their site, but no update in sight. Click, scroll, search, google, no update. Where is it?
Just re-download it ... its not explicitly noted as 2.03.

Daaaaaa Brilliant.
Thanks so much iHartBeats. I should have known that 2.0 actually means 2.0.3.
Downloading now. Thanks again.

LarZZ wrote:Where is the ANA V2.0.3 UPDATE? I got the email, clicked on the UPDATE tab, that takes me to their site, but no update in sight. Click, scroll, search, google, no update. Where is it?
Click to download ANA 2. It downloads the latest version.

My Virus killer also popped an alert.
I am also very confident it is a false positive.

But No, I can't ignore basic safeguards.
I hope SA aren't playing those kind of old tricks.

Two things in the demo.

Bug, Using the Mod wheel in Studio One 3.54 Mac 10.12.6 AU causes CPU meter overload and very odd sound. VST is OK

As a general programming note most presets have no Mod wheel assigned to any parameter, which is pretty poor IMHO.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Hello,

where are the user presets and such located? I can not locate them under documents on my PC...

Thanks

K

If you click the MENU text, the one of the options is 'Open User Preset Folder'.

cb8rwh wrote:If you click the MENU text, the one of the options is 'Open User Preset Folder'.
Thanks!

2.0.3 is amazing. Buttersmooth. Good update!

just a side topic:

Why they sell 1.5 and 2 as a bundle if v2 is more powerful than v1.5 ?

I remembered similar selling approach in Dune 1 & 2.

Return to “Instruments”