XSRDO Patchwork modular

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Martin
martin_l wrote: Wow. That looks promising!

By the way, I wanted to ask whether it would be possible to make the framework optionally 4 rows and/or more rows?

Thanks,
Martin
Yes. But I don't want to do that.
To change the current framework would mean a lot of changes to the code and personally I've never actually filled all 36 racks when making a patch.

Kirsty

8) super new monster :party:
...Kirsty is it a Korg inspired skin for the XSRDO Patchwork modular, or a totally new plugin?
Thanks

Diego_C wrote:8) super new monster :party:
...Kirsty is it a Korg inspired skin for the XSRDO Patchwork modular, or a totally new plugin?
Thanks
Hi Diego
It will be a new improved plugin that is build on the Patchwork Modular framework.
To create more available rack spaces, I've combined a few modules into one and moved all the sequencer
modules onto there own page panel. Also, I am currently reading Vadim Zavalishin paper on ZDF filter design.

Kirsty :)

Wow thank you for this, and Improved plugin to come :-)
Thank you for all the time invested.
Joe

kirsty roland wrote:
Diego_C wrote:8) super new monster :party:
Thanks
Hi Diego
It will be a new improved plugin that is build on the Patchwork Modular framework.
To create more available rack spaces, I've combined a few modules into one and moved all the sequencer
modules onto there own page panel. Also, I am currently reading Vadim Zavalishin paper on ZDF filter design.

Hi Kirsty. Well it's a very nice news! I'm not entering into the realm of Zdf filter since I'm quite ignorant about it atm, but now I'll go read at least some generic info :oops:
Anyway a new modular synth plugin, improved and expanded, surely it's a candy! Take your time, we'll be all around here patiently waiting and lurking in the dark... 8) .
Thanks for answering and have a nice week.
D.

Hi everybody,
I installed XSRDO in Reaper...the gui is there, but no sound!
Can anybody help?

Hi Akira

It works fine for me in Reaper 4.78 but I don't have any technical knowledge of that DAW other that installing and using plug-ins.

Kirsty

Hey Kristy,

Awesome work.
I'm loving the XSRDO modular synth.
I have a simple question, is it possible to define the External Vintage dark skin by default?
Every time I start/load the VSTi, it initializes with the default internal skin, even after I choose the preferred External Black vintage skin.
Am I doing something wrong?

By the way, how's going the new "modular monster" (Korg inspired)?

Cheers.

Ben

Ben Martin wrote:Hey Kristy,

Awesome work.
I'm loving the XSRDO modular synth.
I have a simple question, is it possible to define the External Vintage dark skin by default?
Every time I start/load the VSTi, it initializes with the default internal skin, even after I choose the preferred External Black vintage skin.
Am I doing something wrong?

By the way, how's going the new "modular monster" (Korg inspired)?

Cheers.

Ben
Hi Ben
Your doing nothing wrong, it always defaults to the internal skin on startup.

The new 'modular monster' as you put it is coming along nicely.
It's cheekily called the Doppler modular system

I've built a vertical scrolling system for more racks...

and redefined most of the module layouts...

If anyone is interested in testing it I can upload the current beta version to my blog.

Doppler modular system... If anyone is interested in testing it I can upload the current beta version to my blog.
Hi Kirsty,

Sorry I called you Kristy in my first post. My bad... :-?
It seems "brutal" (meaning more than fantastic).

Of course I would love to take it for a spin.... or two.... or three :wink:

The UI graphic design looks very nice indeed.
Personally, I do prefer the darker version.
Maybe you can include the two internal skins, to choose from?

I don't know if its possible to do something to refine the aliasing of the patch cables?
Did you try making the cables a little bit thinner? Maybe, graphically it results better?
Or, if possible add an option to make them become gradually transparent (a knob to define the level of transparency, similar to the one used to slack the cables?)

Yes, I know... it is cheap and easy to talk about other person work but doing it, well that's something else :-)

By the way, If I write something that do not make much sense, (English language related) don't take it personally, English is not my primary language.

Cheers.
Ben

Doppler modular system... If anyone is interested in testing it I can upload the current beta version to my blog.
I've put a link on the bottom of my blog where you can download the current XSRDO Doppler v0.90 BETA
Ben Martin wrote: Sorry I called you Kristy in my first post. My bad... :-?
Don't worry, I've been called worse :lol:
Ben Martin wrote: I don't know if its possible to do something to refine the aliasing of the patch cables?
I will improve the GUI but I'm working on the DSP first.

Kirsty

Hey Kirsty,

I got the Doppler modular system.
Going to test it.
Do you want any feedback or suggestions from me along the way?

Ben

BRILLIANT !!! I love it. :party: :party:
had a short test with the beta

cant wait for the full version,this is a prfect evolution for XSRDO
Do you think about payware? i will buy it
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

Ben Martin wrote:Hey Kirsty,

I got the Doppler modular system.
Going to test it.
Do you want any feedback or suggestions from me along the way?

Ben
Hi Ben
Probably best not to give feedback just yet until I fix the issues I currently know about.
When I reach v.092/v0.93 I will start a new thread and open it up for comments.
ZXOxo67 wrote:BRILLIANT !!! I love it. :party: :party:
had a short test with the beta
cant wait for the full version,this is a prfect evolution for XSRDO
Do you think about payware? i will buy it
It will be free. I'm glad you like it :)

Regards Kirsty

:tu: Thats a gift. Thank you
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

Return to “Modular Synthesis”