RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

kiezum wrote:Mirko, you did a video for your soundset for Avenger. Could you do video's for your soundsets for Rapid? That would be very helpful.
Hi. Of couse, I think I will make a similar video for the Trance Essence XT.

------------------------------------

hvyen wrote:
Iva wrote:Dear Mirko. Please, make Romanian house sounds for making music like this....

Hi Iva.
I think you can find these type of sounds in the Tropical Delight XT.

Right! But this genre seems to be also very interesting. Will write it down...

zeph wrote:
Mirko R. wrote:. Are there any sounds you would like to have in the XP?

Thanks Mirko appreciate your offer!!!

Please more BASS sounds - lead bass, pulse basses, mid bass, detuned synth bass etc . :) :) :) :) :)

8 new sounds of this kind,... done! ;-)

teacue wrote:
Mirko R wrote: Are there any sounds you would like to have in the XP?

At the moment I need a lot of FX sounds (Risers and so) and metallic sounds ;)
I am very interested in the Trance XT but I already bought too much this month!

I will not make too much FX sounds in this XT, but maybe I can make an FX-XT in future with beat-synced uplofters, risers and drop-fx (downlifter).

Thanks for all ideas. :-)

I like interesting and useful, not too complicated, arp sounds.

Mirko R. wrote:
kiezum wrote:Mirko, you did a video for your soundset for Avenger. Could you do video's for your soundsets for Rapid? That would be very helpful.

hvyen wrote:
Iva wrote:Dear Mirko. Please, make Romanian house sounds for making music like this....

Hi Iva.

zeph wrote:

Please more BASS sounds - lead bass, pulse basses, mid bass, detuned synth bass etc . :) :) :) :) :)

teacue wrote:

I will not make too much FX sounds in this XT, but maybe I can make an FX-XT in future with beat-synced uplofters, risers and drop-fx (downlifter).

my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Thank you Mirko for taking the time to listen and give to your customers. Really appreciate it. :tu: :tu: :tu:

Mirko R. wrote:

hvyen wrote:

Hi Iva.

zeph wrote:

teacue wrote:

Yes, I am with Iva on this one. More 'modern' plucks of this kind. :) Will buy it asap!!!

2 pages in this thread without political "WE ARE THE PEOPLE, AND WE FEEL SUPPRESSED!" outcries. Amazing. Maybe there's still hope for KVR.

Chk071, lol! Yeah, wish there were more discussion about the sound etc! Rapid sounds very nice! Kinda varm if i may say so, though i know its all in the ear of the beholder ;-)

When people make sound sets for that synth, does the buyer need to have the same expansions, which I take it also contain additional samples and such raw material that might have been used by the sound designer?

When this trance expansion coming out?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

fluffy_little_something wrote:When people make sound sets for that synth, does the buyer need to have the same expansions, which I take it also contain additional samples and such raw material that might have been used by the sound designer?
It is safe to assume that if you made a pack including only some factory content, then any rapid user will be able to use it.

For any other xps make a test: create two custom xps. Import a sample in xp1, then make a preset and save it in xp2 (containing that sample). Then delete (with erase, not unlink) the sample you used and xp1. Then check if xp2 still has the working preset. I’ll suspect that it will not work. But you’ll have your answer.

Hopefully today is the day!!! - TRANCE XT release :pray: :pray: :pray:

zeph wrote:Hopefully today is the day!!! - TRANCE XT release :pray: :pray: :pray:
Not today. Quality assurance, demo showcase + videos and the other "finalization" things still take a while. It will be released before XMAS ;D

Has anyone noticed an issue with missing envelope lines with Rapid ? I made some presets and "saved as" via the file menu (little icon drop down) in V1.0 and possibly using Cubase 8/Win 7 (now on Cubase 9 Win 10 Rapid latest 1.1.0 I think)

Factory presets all show envelopes, but not self made ones. Did not go into too deep as I never ended up using what I had previously made. The knobs work ok still in latest version but no lines showing.

Synthman2000 wrote:Has anyone noticed an issue with missing envelope lines with Rapid ? I made some presets and "saved as" via the file menu (little icon drop down) in V1.0 and possibly using Cubase 8/Win 7 (now on Cubase 9 Win 10 Rapid latest 1.1.0 I think)

Factory presets all show envelopes, but not self made ones. Did not go into too deep as I never ended up using what I had previously made. The knobs work ok still in latest version but no lines showing.
i remember having some issue with the ui, but after update my w7, to the last update and service pack, rapid was running fine, for me it's a windows issue

I like the overall workflow of Rapid. I just hope the modulation routing list at the bottom provides some extra convenience features:

* An option to display the modulation routing list vertically on the right side of the window because the vertical view can be more readable when the routing list is long
* Being able to sort (by source or target) or manually reorder routing entries without having to copy/paste individual entries
* More noticeable visual difference between in-use routing entries and unused entries to help find the end of the list (or simply an option to hide all but one unused entries from the list)

parawave wrote:
zeph wrote:Hopefully today is the day!!! - TRANCE XT release :pray: :pray: :pray:
Not today. Quality assurance, demo showcase + videos and the other "finalization" things still take a while. It will be released before XMAS ;D
Hi guys will Trance XT still be out in time for Christmas and be included in the soundset sale? :D

Return to “Instruments”