Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like something went wrong at Sonokinetic. The sale was supposed to start at 8 am PST, but after 5 minutes of nothing the countdown reset so that it will start at 9 am. Sigh. hard to wait for this.... :(

dzilizzi wrote:Looks like something went wrong at Sonokinetic. The sale was supposed to start at 8 am PST, but after 5 minutes of nothing the countdown reset so that it will start at 9 am. Sigh. hard to wait for this.... :(
They posted on a FB it will be posted 1 hour later than advertised, so they did try to get the word out about the delay.

Ah, I don't usually check Facebook. thanks!

Maximo at half price! Great deal - I am downloading now.

I also have to give them Kudos - I got charged the wrong price and they fixed it before I could submit a ticket on it. Great customer service. :tu:

SolarAxix wrote:Anyone else got the Kilohearts deals over Black Friday/Cyber Monday? (Multipass $49 and kHs Toolbox $99 ($149 for both))
Yeah, I did. :-) I sent a note to Eric/JRR about seeing if my order could be changed to this one (I had not downloaded or redeemed the software yet), because if I knew this one was coming down the line, I would have chosen it.

If not, then I might message the folks at KiloHertz about it as well, see if they can do something.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Jopn wrote:Any thoughts on Duende Drum strip that just got temporarily knocked down to 15 bucks? Does it really excel in any of its features, or is mostly a "pretty good" collection of tools bundled for convenience?
It's about 10 years old and had good reviews back then, so if you dont have anything similar it might not be worth looking at, though no doubt will be easy on the CPU due to its age
It looks 10 years old. I just get the feeling with this stuff that there's nothing there really that isn't also somewhere else. You know your GAS is weak when you don't even want to bother demoing something like this.
Last edited by ghettosynth on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted
Last edited by jjj115 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

freimann wrote:Eventide Anthology XI on sale !!!!

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... thology-xi

p.f.
Nice! Got the upgrade for $1. :D
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:

p.f.
Nice! Got the upgrade for $1. :D
Yes! MangledVerb and TVerb for $1 cool deal!

p.f.
Gotta love Eventide. My Eventide plugins are the gift that keeps on giving, they've essentially been twice or even triple counted for upgrades.

Why yes Eventide, I am more than happy to give you one dollar to upgrade!

ghettosynth wrote:

p.f.
Gotta love Eventide. My Eventide plugins are the gift that keeps on giving, they've essentially been twice or even triple counted for upgrades.

Why yes Eventide, I am more than happy to give you one dollar to upgrade!
Do you think JRR or Audiodeluxe will have the upgrade at 50 cents?

:lol:

jsp1979 wrote:Do you think JRR or Audiodeluxe will have the upgrade at 50 cents?

:lol:
Shit yes! Already bought for $1! :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

dzilizzi wrote:Maximo at half price! Great deal - I am downloading now.

I also have to give them Kudos - I got charged the wrong price and they fixed it before I could submit a ticket on it. Great customer service. :tu:
Their sale is starting strong. I was hoping for a couple of "already have that"s or "don't really want that"s at the beginning. Maximo is a challenge. My problem with Sonokinetic is that their libraries are the coolest things I will never use. I don't really have any need for them but they are just so beautifully executed... :borg:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Great deal on the Eventide bundle, too bad I just wasted $40 with them a few weeks ago. Oh well, I see how it is now, wont get fooled again next time heh... 8)

pekbro wrote:Great deal on the Eventide bundle, too bad I just wasted $40 with them a few weeks ago. Oh well, I see how it is now, wont get fooled again next time heh... 8)
Right !?! I saw some variant of this coming. Had the H9 plugins been at my personal no-brainer level for Eventide (about 20% to 25% of retail or lower) I would have bit also. I didn't think that they'd release Anthology XI with just a few strung out additions though, I thought that they might wait and bundle the H9 plugins together and go for a bigger bump on Anthology. I guess not. So I suspect that we'll see more H9 plugins throughout the year and Anthology XII within the next couple of years.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”