Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ambient Reverb

vasyan wrote:("After so long dances with a tambourine")
Ещё как вариант shaman's drum :D

Lesha wrote:Thank you Vasily, it works properly now!

Just a small tiny request if I may? How about manually typing values, or fine-tuning while holding the SHIFT key?

Greetings to Siberia from Serbia :)
I will try to make so that there was an opportunity to edit values from the keypad as the text, report about updating later.

Greetings to Serbia from Siberia :tu:

vasyan wrote:
Lesha wrote:Thank you Vasily, it works properly now!
Just a small tiny request if I may? How about manually typing values, or fine-tuning while holding the SHIFT key?
Greetings to Siberia from Serbia :)
I will try to make so that there was an opportunity to edit values from the keypad as the text, report about updating later.

Greetings to Serbia from Siberia :tu:
Thank you very much Vasily, that would be great.
It's easy if you know how

Update Ambient Reverb :tu:

Actual version is 4.2

In this updating are added functions of fine tuning of parameters.
Now parameters can be set with an acceptable accuracy by rotation of knobs with holding Shift key.
If you need enhanced accuracy of parameter, then click a mouse on a parameter label, having switched it in an editing mode. Set the required parameter value and press Enter key for accept changes (see attached screenshort).
Note: in the frequency parmeter units of measure also matter, you can edit values with a postfix both in Hz and in kHz.

Download updating
version of file "AmbientReverb.dll" is 4.2.0.6

P.S. There was a wish to make a reminder to users that this project has no financing sources, and all operations on enhancement take away a great lot of precious time, on it be kind make donations to compensate costs of modernization.

Is dry bug fixed?

Yes, it works perfectly now :)

HcDoom wrote:Is dry bug fixed?
Yes, it is.

Thank you Vasily for enabling manually typing values. Unfortunately Shift + drag does not work in Ableton, and it seems that Early readout always shows zero (0.00 dB).

Can you confirm that?

Lesha wrote:Thank you Vasily for enabling manually typing values. Unfortunately Shift + drag does not work in Ableton, and it seems that Early readout always shows zero (0.00 dB).
Can you confirm that?
Both the same here in EnergyXT / WIN XP 32.
vasyan wrote:
WOK wrote:I would like to see a bypass-switch though. (and a shimmer effect - pitch shifting in the feedback path - would be cool)
Function of bypass shall be provided with DAW but not a plugin, also as well as operation with presets. In almost all known to me DAW is available bypass function of plugins.
Yes, but a simple button on the GUI for this would be handy for dry/wet comparison while editing. Can't be too hard to implement ;)
ImageImage

Lesha wrote: Thank you Vasily for enabling manually typing values. Unfortunately Shift + drag does not work in Ableton, and it seems that Early readout always shows zero (0.00 dB).

Can you confirm that?
It was revealed, as in some attempts the knob rotated to the left in case of rotation by its mouse wheel in case of pressed the SHIFT keys, and after that at all in case of key press of Shift the knob was set to extreme left position.
As it was clarified, the bug was in VSTGUI (I use version 3.5). it was necessary to correct an error independently.

Download updating
version of file "AmbientReverb.dll" is 4.2.0.7

Working fine, thank you Vasily. The knob could move slower, but I am happy with it as it is.

layzer wrote:i do not think the wide knob produces true stereo.
if i feed a stereo signal to the reverb and pan it hard left or right,
i can still hear the decay on both channels. in mono, 100 and 200

in a TRUE stereo reverb if you pan a signal hard right you should not hear any reverberation on the left channel, only on the right. i hope that makes sense to you.
Wouldn't this be dual-mono? In true-stereo when you feed a hard panned-L signal into the reverb, there is a slighly panned reverb, but not 100% hard.

Example for dual-mono reverb: NI Massive build in reverb
Examples for true-stereo reverbs: Valhalla Vintage Verb, Smartelectronix Ambience

In true stereo topology both channels are individually processed by stereo engines, and their output is fed into both channels. How much the signals are spread into the other channel depends on the algos in the processor, there's no universal standard to dictate this. On other words, true stereo reverbs won't all have identical output stereo field even though they share the channel topology.

Thanks for the plugin, looking forward to test it! It has my favourite genre in the name <3

Well, it sounds surprisingly good and the long decay times are very useful. However, it bugged out on me twice while testing- processing continued, but the meters died and none of the controls did anything. Ableton Live on Windows 10.

Hi vasyan,

congrats for the number 1 effect of the year 2017 in bedroomproducers blog. :tu: :party: :clap:

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/1 ... gins-2017/

Chris-S wrote:Hi vasyan,

congrats for the number 1 effect of the year 2017 in bedroomproducers blog. :tu: :party: :clap:

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/1 ... gins-2017/
Congratulations for the PolyGAS too :)

Although there is no specific ranking, as they have stated in the article.

Return to “Effects”