Classic drums and percs

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

Can someone point me to the best collection of one shot classic drums and percussions (kicks, snares, hihats, rides) sounds for techno, trance and house music (808, 909, etc) in wav format? It can be free or I can buy it, it doesnt matter as long as it sounds good. I look only for classic sounds, I dont need samples with 58 reverbs, delays and bitcrusher effects on them, I want them pure and untouched. :)

Any links?

Thank you!

There's a ton of drum samples in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=221575

Wave Alchemy and Goldbaby are excellent.

I don't think you'll get them pure and untouched from Wave Alchemy or Goldbaby.

Better to search for 'download free drum machine samples'.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:I don't think you'll get them pure and untouched from Wave Alchemy or Goldbaby.

Maybe not pure and untouched... but they do sound great.

Aloysius wrote:I don't think you'll get them pure and untouched from Wave Alchemy or Goldbaby.

What I mean with pure and untouched is for samples to be free from reverb, delays and various other effects. Going through tape and analog compressor is fine. Gonna check Wave Alchemy and Goldbaby, thx for recommendation.

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Maybe you will find this interesting

http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/revolution/pid179/
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Wow, excellent stuff, guys. Thx

Analog Industries Full Metal 909 is a really nice freebie ... if you can find a link.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”