Eventide Anthology XI released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Anthology XI

$1 upgrade is an awesome birthday gift to me! I honestly thought it was a typo at first.

Was everyone successful at authorising it?

I logged in at Eventide, bought the upgrade for $1 but when I tried to authorise it with iLok it I get the message 'one or more licenses to surrender cannot be found in your account.'

Its taken my old Anthology bundle and left me with just the other plugins I had separate licences for.

Anyways, have emailed Eventide
Last edited by VariKusBrainZ on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

hhmm, my upgrade is at $69 which will give me fission, ultratap and mangledverb - I guess I will keep it all current but not sure mangled verb is going to get much use
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Such a FANTASTIC upgrade deal. Thank you, Eventide!
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

It’s hard to believe I paid only 0.86€ to get so many new good plugins to play with.. thank you very much for your generosity Eventide.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Was everyone successful at authorising it?
No, I had exatcly the same issues as you. I've also emailed Eventide.

I logged in at Eventide, bought the upgrade for $1 but when I tried to authorise it with iLok it I get the message 'one or more licenses to surrender cannot be found in your account.'

Its taken my old Anthology bundle and left me with just the other plugins I had separate licences for.

Just finished authorising mine, ran into a few issues tho, when I was surrendering my old licenses, if I clicked anthology x first, then I couldn't select ultrachannel, but it would let me complete the process. When I checked the other three license outside of anthology x first, then select the bundle, it worked.

Only license it's took out of my ilok is anthology x, all the others are still there.

mister-rz wrote:

Just finished authorising mine, ran into a few issues tho, when I was surrendering my old licenses, if I clicked anthology x first, then I couldn't select ultrachannel, but it would let me complete the process. When I checked the other three license outside of anthology x first, then select the bundle, it worked.

Only license it's took out of my ilok is anthology x, all the others are still there.
My experience was similar, except, I had an activation on another ilok. When I plugged both iLoks into the same computer everything finished as expected.

I think that it's probably a good idea to deactivate your existing licenses first so that they are in the cloud and then do the upgrade activation.

A bit like VariKusBrainZ I'm bewildered by that License Surrender-window in iLok manager.

I have Anthology X, UltraReverb, Blackhole and 2016 Stereo Room.

The question is; am I supposed to choose only Anthology X, or all of them?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

T11 wrote:A bit like VariKusBrainZ I'm bewildered by that License Surrender-window in iLok manager.

I have Anthology X, UltraReverb, Blackhole and 2016 Stereo Room.

The question is; am I supposed to choose only Anthology X, or all of them?

Choose whatever it takes to get the complete button to light up.

i had to deactivate the licenses on my laptop before i could surrender the licenses from the desktop but it worked fine. isntalled, authorized etc..

then i installed on the laptop and had no trouble surrendering the liceneses from there.. easy peasy. seems order of operations was important though.

For that price I better get an H9.
dedication to flying

Ditto !!

rod_zero wrote:For that price I better get an H9.
The standard answer to that must be "get both!"

There is stuff in Anthology that isn't on the H9 and stuff on the H9 that isn't in Anthology
Last edited by ChamomileShark on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote:
rod_zero wrote:For that price I better get an H9.
The standard answer to that must be "get both!"

There is stuff on the H9 that isn't in Anthology and stuff on the H9 that isn't in Anthology
But what about the stuff on the H9 that isn't in Anthology?

Return to “Effects”