112DB Mikron Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Surprised theres no talk of the new Mikron Delay.

112db used to be the darling boys around these parts, though this is the only product of theirs I have.

Seems like a pretty tasty sounding hardware emulation to my ears, not that I have much experience other than my Ibanez Echo Shift delay and Yamaha SPX990

https://www.112db.com/mikron/delay/

only $29 at the moment
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Seems cool. Although im ssving up for the new delay by Audiority.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

The v1.0.0 setup doesn't install the 112dB License Manager by default on x32 systems.

Nousch sent me this link for it:
https://www.112db.com/download/software ... ger-32.exe

Didn't have the time to try the plugin so far.

Halonmusic wrote:Seems cool. Although im ssving up for the new delay by Audiority.
Agreed. This delay sounds like a lot of fun, but it's the Audiority I want just because it's cool and has a great vibe.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

I like it a lot, a bit of a bad time to release though, even with a low price I bet most are tapped or are slating their coin for some Black Friday deal.

I’d like to have it, but at this time I can’t justify the purchase as it’s it’s not too far beyond replika xt. At least it can’t come up with a sound you can’t get fairly close to with the NI delay.

^
True, but there's something about that sound that makes me favour it over ReplikaXT, despite it have far fewer features to shape the effect
Amazon: why not use an alternative

So I did wind up getting this as the sale had continued long enough for me to recover from all the Black Friday shenanigans. I had been using it quite a lot. Particularly to add some extra beats to drum tracks before cutting some of them off again with HalfTime from Cable guys. It definitely does have something that the competition does not, the closest I could get to it was with Instant Delay from Unfiltered Audio, the "Jitter" function there, seems very similar to the Spin function in Mikron. The bucket brigade mode was hard to replicate in anything else I had, so I was sold on the combination and sound quality in Mikron.

Very nice delay in other words...

-Cheers

Return to “Effects”