Softube Fix Phaser

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I stumbled over the Softube Fix Phaser. Flew completely under my radar. Any opinions?

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

ooooOOOOOOooh, nice
not really into flangers or doublers so much, but this phaser has my attention :)
cheers

they have a few new plugs, definitely under the radar,
which is strange cos they've spammed me for every other product under the sun this week.

Last edited by sqigls on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sqigls wrote:they have a few new plugs, definitely under the radar,
which is strange cos they've spammed me for every other product under the sun this week.
Oh yessssss! Spamming all night long!

Nothing too exciting.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

sqigls wrote:sixty six bucks...

http://everyplugin.com/fix-phaser.html
Any place cheaper?
Last edited by sfxsound3 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

It sounds great and is easy to use.
Last edited by PeterP_swe on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeYZRelHrK4

Classic Phasing for Modern Studios

A phaser that has it all, the only single phaser that could please audio legend Paul Wolff of Fix Audio Designs: the Fix Phaser!

Joining the Fix Flanger and Doubler to complete the exquisite set, the Fix Phaser creates subtle movement and texture in string sections or synth pads, washes drum kits in stratospheric swirling attitude, adds throbbing vibratos to vocals, or simply swooshes and whooshes things to your heart’s content.

It can even turn a mono instrument track into a convincing stereo performance with the spectacular 'wide' mode.

Never again will you reach into the audio toolbox and find an empty space where your spaceship should be.

Fix Phaser Key Features:

Classic deep phasing effects for instruments

Chasing stereo mode for rotating effects

Wide mode converts mono to convincing stereo sound

Vibrato type effects when used fully wet

Add movement and depth to static sound

Easily synchronize to your DAW tempo, and ease your mixing through variable stages and different stereo modes

sfxsound3 wrote:
sqigls wrote:sixty six bucks...

http://everyplugin.com/fix-phaser.html
Any place cheaper?
So does anyone know where I can find it cheaper? What are the usual sites I should check? jrrshop and the like??? jrr has it for 79...

Please help me out!

AudioDeluxe.

Softube Fix Phaser $79.00
CYBERMONDAY2017 -$12.01
Order total $66.99

It's awesome!
It has a different sound from Phase Mistress and the Arts Acoustic phase shifter, which up until now were my favourites, a bit more 'juicy' for want of a better description.
JRR and everyplugin were pretty close pricewise...think The Uncle was .50c or so cheaper.

Is there a 32 bit version of this plugin? I wanted to look at it in VST Plugin Analyzer but Softube's goddamn restrictions allow me only to download and demo just the 64 bit version - because my OS is 64 bit. And in order to demo I need a license which seems tied to the bit version, NOT to the plugin itself! AND, I have only one demo period. So.... any suggestions?

BTW, why's there so little feedback, both here and at Gearslutz? I'm amazed! People don't like phasers?

sfxsound3 wrote: BTW, why's there so little feedback, both here and at Gearslutz? I'm amazed! People don't like phasers?
I love sound effect of phasers. And chorus too (or combined). I'm pretty happy with D16 Fazortan though. On synths, I'm not a guitar player. This one looks interesting, as did the one from Kuassa lately, but I'm not sure I really need it. I hope I don't! How many phasers does one need? That is the question.. :hihi: Hopefully not as with many as with delays, reverbs, compressors and EQ's :scared:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

They waited for the Native Instruments Phasis, which is actually free gift for Xmas...

Return to “Effects”