Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Hello, here is my first expansion for Avenger called "Multiverse". It contains about 90 patches divided into eight categories.

Pads and textures are specially designed to provide a new palette of sounds, taking advantage of macros and synthesis modes.

I'm not good at demos and I have some problems with track synchronization when I render the audio :? , but here is a small demo made with just 6 patches of the "Multiverse" expansion. Drums are from Chaos Engine from SoundDust.

https://soundcloud.com/user-879994876-7 ... ps-avenger

To purchase the expansion, go to https://sellfy.com/p/AcgR/

Thank you !!
Last edited by goleat on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mynet wrote:Most expansions don't have "professional" sound design. It sounds like any other B class synth out there?
When this is the number 1 synth out there imo!
It's like level 5 of 10. Where is all the pro designers??

Bitcrush on 30-50% of the sounds? When is this 8bit harsh "digital" treble going away? I'm after the opposite, smooth and clean analog crispy highs! That's the hard stuff to design. That is one big things that differs between analog and digital. The other thing is the more present and forward mids. And the low end bass/subs is very difficult, haven't heard any preset with that deep fatness, like from the analog world.

From my own "new" experience with sound-design (Long time producer) I've managed to do some really clean digital/analog sounds!

I don't hear the passion/love/work in these sounds? Most of these sounds I can make in "20min". Especially if you use samples, then it's not even Avenger who makes the sound. I wanna be like, how the F_ _ K did he do that sweet sound???

I hope I can upload some examples soon to see what others think, maybe I'm wrong haha.

Sorry for my harsh critic! To say something positive you have a good ear for melodies, use those melodies for your own productions ;)

Ps. If you see yourself as a professional patch-designer, pls upgrade your monitors so you can hear every detail correct cause this synth has the potential to sound really great!

Sound Engineer/Producer, 35y, Sweden
Check Bigtone presets for other synths. All other preset designers cannot get even close.

@Sampleconstruct

Impressive 8)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote:@Sampleconstruct

Impressive 8)
Thank you.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Something granular in plain 24 Bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTHaMC8lLdg
Thanks, Simon! Very nice demo!

Hi guys! the 8-Bit XP runs absolutely fine on my brand new C64, controlled with a Quickshot. 8)
Please bring even out a version as rom cartridge please! Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hvyen wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Something granular in plain 24 Bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTHaMC8lLdg
Thanks, Simon! Very nice demo!
:tu:

hvyen wrote:Hi guys! the 8-Bit XP runs absolutely fine on my brand new C64, controlled with a Quickshot. 8)
Please bring even out a version as rom cartridge please! Cheers!
loool :D

ok here is 16 Bit
another special video tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6xhoTJPjbM

@Manuel...

I know, you´re atm in love with the 8 and 16 bit expansion...

... but I just bought the Trance One Expansion (after hesitating all the time... :-) ) ....

.... and finaly ....

... I BEG FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Please give me more trancy sounds.... there are really great... thx very much for your effort...
I´ve never seen a synth developed with so much enthusiasm :tu: :party:

no worries, next project is Cinematic and soon Trance again

The sequences In the expansions (including the factory) are often multiple oscillators...

Are these "copies" from the other patches included in this expansions or would they (if saved separetely) be new sounds, which are not included in the other categories???

I.e. Sequence Avenging SID 1 from the factory library contains 5 oscillators + drums...

OSC = Lead 1

Is this Lead 1 a copy from another Lead sound out of the factory library or would it be an additional "new" patch, if I delete the rest in this sequence patch and save it as a new patch????

Sorry for my laziness... I thought it was easier to ask, than to compare single layers from the sequence patches with all the other sounds... :lol:
msvs wrote:no worries, next project is Cinematic and soon Trance again
Great... thx

IMO brillant production, those 8bit and 16bit expansions. You really captured the style and thrill of the c64 and amiga era. Also marvellous FM sounds. Very inspirational.

msvs wrote:no worries, next project is Cinematic and soon Trance again
It already seems like there's big overlapping content between Nexus and Avenger and I can't really spot a difference quality or sound wise. Will everything released for Nexus in the end also be available for Avenger? You already wrote Cinematic which sounds to me like the Hollywood XP, 8Bit is already there with SID, trance and tropical house too. And the same sound designers work on Rapid expansions too.

Will there be some expansions with sounds I could do only with Avenger? Don't get me wrong but even after demoing I'm really struggeling. Of course it has many modulation possibilities and synthesis modules but in the end the presets (like in the demos) don't sound much different than the output of many other synths. And therefore double content everywhere :lol:

Please, Trance seems well covered already, can we have a wider range? Looking forward to Cinematic.

Return to “Instruments”