Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

DocSnyder wrote:
msvs wrote:no worries, next project is Cinematic and soon Trance again
It already seems like there's big overlapping content between Nexus and Avenger and I can't really spot a difference quality or sound wise. Will everything released for Nexus in the end also be available for Avenger? You already wrote Cinematic which sounds to me like the Hollywood XP, 8Bit is already there with SID, trance and tropical house too. And the same sound designers work on Rapid expansions too.

Will there be some expansions with sounds I could do only with Avenger? Don't get me wrong but even after demoing I'm really struggeling. Of course it has many modulation possibilities and synthesis modules but in the end the presets (like in the demos) don't sound much different than the output of many other synths. And therefore double content everywhere :lol:
PapaG wrote:Please, Trance seems well covered already, can we have a wider range? Looking forward to Cinematic.
Will you stop...you both... :D

I don´t own Nexus and I honestely have no plans of buying it... so if there is any overlap, I really don´t care... I want more stuff for Avenger...
And no...no...no... Trance isn´t really covered a lot in Avenger...
There are many patches EDM-Trap-DNB... with all these wobble basses etc... but not much of this huge Trance layers... all the epic stuff.

So I vote for more! :tu:

msvs wrote:no worries, next project is Cinematic and soon Trance again
:tu:

Why do those interesting xps get released when there is no sale anymore .... :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

@DocSnyder
basically ALL synths on the market have EDM, House, Trap or whatever sounds. I see the big difference between Avenger and Nexus in the usage: Nexus takes outstanding little CPU, you can open 50+ instances of Nexus on a modern Computer without any problem. Avenger takes far more CPU, but as advantage you can tweak every parameter. So using both in your project is the key. Avenger for the main lead/bass for example, Nexus for all the dozens other tracks and layers where its not necessary to change or modulate the sounds a lot.
Regarding Cinematic: No Avenger will NOT get any "real" multisamples orchestral sounds. Its not capable to do this. This is clearly Nexus' realm. The Cinematic XPs for Avenger are strongly modern and synth based.
However soon there will be a pure wavetable based expansion, which would be not possible in Nexus... on the other Hand, Nexus can sound exactly like EVERYTHING else, since its strongly sample based...
Why do those interesting xps get released when there is no sale anymore ....
the sale will last some days into January...

Hello Manuel, just watched the 16 bit demo video, it's awesome expansion, looking forward to buy it.
When will it be available?

both XPs, 8 and 16 Bit this weekend! (Friday)

there is one more video left, I will show tomorrow

msvs wrote:both XPs, 8 and 16 Bit this weekend! (Friday)

there is one more video left, I will show tomorrow
:love: You're the master! :clap: thank you

hvyen wrote:Hi guys! the 8-Bit XP runs absolutely fine on my brand new C64, controlled with a Quickshot. 8)
Please bring even out a version as rom cartridge please! Cheers!

This picture is amazing :love: :tu:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

I remember getting my Quickshot 2. Thought I was a battlestar galactica pilot.

inusable wrote:This picture is amazing :love: :tu:
+1 :clap:

Great videos I love both the 16 and 8 bit. Mauel how is the FM OSC coming along how about a video preview so we can watch what's coming up next with the FM mode

fm mode is a xmas present and therefore comes... on xmas :)

msvs wrote:fm mode is a xmas present and therefore comes... on xmas :)
I can't wait for Xmas this is so exciting i bet you guys did a great job just like the comb filter thank you in advance :)

@msvs I just want to say how much fun I'm having with Avenger. Now got BigTone, Effects: House, Tropical House and Trance One.
Next to it's sound quality and versatility, for me it's really about have sounds PRODUCTION READY, not prepping like 50GB of sample packs.
I also love the learning part, reverse engineering sequences and drum patterns.
FM would be icing on the cake.

ok here is MIDIWARS :) A little Easter Egg / gift for all 8/16Bit Era XP customers

I am sorry for the sound, the microphone was way too low... :borg:
but could not reshoot, wasnt able to reach this hiscore again :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYdIbVAHTj8

Return to “Instruments”