Alesis Andromeda for sale

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

s-l1600.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Alesis-Androme ... SwiOdZrZrr

All yours for the mere cost of $4,995.00 USD :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:borg:

if you can deliver personally ill take it.

vurt wrote:if you can deliver personally ill take it.
If i owned this I would'nt be selling it :lol:
:borg:

Having owned one, I regret selling it, but it's not worth $5K. Relative scarcity and internet lore has turned them into synth unicorns.

But it's the black version...! ;-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Is there a vst version? :hihi:
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jace-BeOS wrote:But it's the black version...! ;-)
And the seller is milking that for all its worth:

"This A6 has the coveted and rare black overlay. It is extremely rare, only 61 black overlays were ever made and no more will be made. Out of the 61 overlays that were made, a portion of those were destroyed by bad attempts at installing the overlay properly. For more info on the black overlay, research 'Thomas Heck Black Overlay' online. This is a rare opportunity to own a Black Andromeda A6 and could be the only chance to get your hands on one."
Apparently that is required:
"It is too precious and delicate to be traveling back and forth in the mail. In the case of a return, buyer pays return shipping with full insurance and 5% of the sale price restocking fee.."

Bend over!
:o
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

I've said it before and I'll say it again...
HanafiH wrote:
sqigls wrote:I'd still like to have a go of one.
What makes the Andromeda a lemon? Apart from the WEIGHT :P
Oh there's the one hour warm up, the retune twice, the stubby little buttons that occasionally work, the knobs which feature a unique combination of unpredictable skittishness, ball breaking lag and crackle in the signal chain. The problem isn't the Andromeda, or the ASICs, the problem is Alesis build quality. The last batch were infamous.

Don't take my word for it: here's the Andromeda Tips and Tricks archive assembled by it's owners.

https://www.wohmart.com/a6/tandt/A6TipsAndTricks.html

It starts with:

2.1 THE SQUARE BUG:

If you want a perfect square, unfortunately, there is a bug on the Andromeda that prevents 50 (the default “midpoint”) from being that value. 52 instead is the perfect square number. Keep that in mind when programming sounds.

There's around another 60 pages of it.
viewtopic.php?f=102&t=477618&p=6684375#p6684375

For the price of two DSI flagship analogs?

Michael L wrote:
Jace-BeOS wrote:But it's the black version...! ;-)
And the seller is milking that for all its worth:

"This A6 has the coveted and rare black overlay. It is extremely rare, only 61 black overlays were ever made and no more will be made. Out of the 61 overlays that were made, a portion of those were destroyed by bad attempts at installing the overlay properly. For more info on the black overlay, research 'Thomas Heck Black Overlay' online. This is a rare opportunity to own a Black Andromeda A6 and could be the only chance to get your hands on one."
Apparently that is required:
"It is too precious and delicate to be traveling back and forth in the mail. In the case of a return, buyer pays return shipping with full insurance and 5% of the sale price restocking fee.."

Bend over!
:o
Huh. That sounds like the same exact listing I saw a few months ago. Failed to sell it.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

In my opinion its way overrated for this kind of price...better get 6x deepmind 6 for that price :D

Elektronisch wrote:In my opinion its way overrated for this kind of price...better get 6x deepmind 6 for that price :D
Actually, i find that the DeepMind is in similar sonic territory... could be wrong. Just my impression from sound demos. Me likey.

HanafiH wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again...
HanafiH wrote:
sqigls wrote:I'd still like to have a go of one.
What makes the Andromeda a lemon? Apart from the WEIGHT :P
Oh there's the one hour warm up, the retune twice, the stubby little buttons that occasionally work, the knobs which feature a unique combination of unpredictable skittishness, ball breaking lag and crackle in the signal chain. The problem isn't the Andromeda, or the ASICs, the problem is Alesis build quality. The last batch were infamous.

Don't take my word for it: here's the Andromeda Tips and Tricks archive assembled by it's owners.

https://www.wohmart.com/a6/tandt/A6TipsAndTricks.html

It starts with:

2.1 THE SQUARE BUG:

If you want a perfect square, unfortunately, there is a bug on the Andromeda that prevents 50 (the default “midpoint”) from being that value. 52 instead is the perfect square number. Keep that in mind when programming sounds.

There's around another 60 pages of it.
viewtopic.php?f=102&t=477618&p=6684375#p6684375

For the price of two DSI flagship analogs?
Let's see Arturia replicate that!
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”