SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released, iOS version getting closer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

what's the story with scrolling in the browser on a mac? what i'm asking, can i revert the scroll direction? it's the opposite of everything else on my macbook pro... (i can adapt if need be, but i could have sworn it was scrolling correctly previously)..?...

there is now a mouse reverse option...... a drop down menu.

Right click over the preset name area on top..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

braj wrote:The meters on the synth seem to intermittently not return to zero when the sound is completely stopped. It seems playing legato (no matter if the patch is set to legato) is more likely to invoke this. I don't hear any audible issues, but maybe something is getting stuck somewhere. It doesn't seem patch dependent, it seems to happen randomly, but maybe not on purely percussive sounds. Try BAS Bare Bones VS, for example.

Seen on Reaper Windows.
Confirmed.. in Komplete Kontrol and Cubase...
I seem to recall this happened many moons ago at certain skin sizes.
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

Is the OSC detune curve new? I swear that wasn't there yesterday, but I'm getting old, I still think it is 1987.

Anyhow, it is pretty sweet, you can fatten up the OSC without 'blurring it' I don't know how to describe it, but anyway, it works great. And even with 4 unison voices per OSC on a poly patch playing chords I'm still under 1% CPU load. That's pretty remarkable I think. Good job Bulent.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Aliens wrote:Thanks for 1.1.6.
Always love the regular fixes and improvements :tu:
Same here :tu:

zvenx wrote:there is now a mouse reverse option...... a drop down menu.

Right click over the preset name area on top..

d'oh! :dog: thanx. great that these updates happen prompt, thanx for that bulent!

kv331 wrote:
1. On Windows, users with non-ascii user names (such as Bülent Bıyıkoğlu) were not able to run SynthMaster One. This issue is fixed in v1.1.6
The irony.. :lol: :lol:

Glad it is fixed :tu:

braj wrote:Is the OSC detune curve new? I swear that wasn't there yesterday, but I'm getting old, I still think it is 1987.

Anyhow, it is pretty sweet, you can fatten up the OSC without 'blurring it' I don't know how to describe it, but anyway, it works great. And even with 4 unison voices per OSC on a poly patch playing chords I'm still under 1% CPU load. That's pretty remarkable I think. Good job Bulent.
Thank you :hug:

BTW, the detune curve has always been there :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
braj wrote:Is the OSC detune curve new? I swear that wasn't there yesterday, but I'm getting old, I still think it is 1987.

Thank you :hug:

BTW, the detune curve has always been there :)
Well, how the hell did I miss that one? Funny how the brain works, or doesn't.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

So, how does this synth do ambient type drone pads, crazy industrial like fxs and ofc super/hypersaw? Those are the sounds I mostly design and want to use in my music, so, before spending time and money, can someone comment, please? Thank you

i could comment, but you probably wouldn't want to hear what I've got to say.
Sorry for wasting your time by the way.

HcDoom wrote:So, how does this synth do ambient type drone pads, crazy industrial like fxs and ofc super/hypersaw? Those are the sounds I mostly design and want to use in my music, so, before spending time and money, can someone comment, please? Thank you
It has a lot of wavetables. For drones, the rest would be a post processing - effects.
As for supersaw - SM1 is a beast.

Hi Bulent, still missing the new presets by Selcuk Ergen and Vandalism in this update, they are in the 64bit version but not the 32bit.

Windows 7 64bit, 32bit Reaper, 32bit SM 1.

Ok, just tried demo...damn, this synth sounds great, like it much better than Serum soundwise. Excellent work, Bulent!!! And Satyas gui is wonderful to look at and easy to navigate!

In FL Studio (latest 12.xx) i have to bridge the plugin in order to make the plugin work properly.

When i do not do this, and the UI is open, i get glitches when turning knobs (mouse), the audio playback gets delayed randomly when playing notes.
When i close the UI and play, nothing is wrong.

I've tried Studio One and Ableton as well. In those daw's, the audio playback and live parameter changes, are good.

This problem started with version 1.1.4, if i remember correctly.

Return to “Instruments”