Roland Integra 7

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The XV/Integra is not *identical* to the JD990 (examples already mentioned above), but it is close enough in practice, although it would require some effort to directly make JD990 patches sound as close as they could in the other hardware - true of any synth that doesn't directly import and convert data from a different synth perfectly.

Plus the JD990 had a very bad filter implementation that easily distorted as it didn't have enough headroom, which thankfully the more modern synths fixed...

Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

I've never said they were identical , just pointed out that FXM was not a unique feature on the jd 990 as 'evildragon ' stated .
Fxm is available on all roland romplers ..even the sonic cell , and franckly fxm sounds more interesting than it actually is .
I only have experience with the old jv series 2080 and own an integra 7 which I have a love/hate relation ship with ..will not go into detail about that /
The integra's pcm filter is the same as all romplers from the jv onwards , maximum freq 11Khz and a built in feature that prevents it from clipping.
The jd 990 is highly regarded for it's filter , which does clip at a certain point , but seems to sound more analogue .and REAL osc .sync..not found on any other roland rompler .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”