Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutantdog wrote:I can't find anything on Magix website about Vegas Pro 14. I assume the Edit version is a step down from Movie Studio 14?
They're on Vegas 15 now. So there's different tiers. Vegas Pro Edit, Vegas Pro, and Vegas Pro Suite. They got this from Sony Creative. No idea what Vegas Movie Studio really is. Looks like a beginner version of Vegas.

They have been making Movie Edit for a very long time, I think it's the most popular video editing app in Europe. It's geared toward beginners/casual users while Vegas is geared toward pros.

There's also Fastcut, which is aimed at action cam/drone users.

And there's a whole bunch of other stuff: http://www.magix.com/us/video/

Regarding the humblebundle,

Great deal, but download speeds are snail slow as f**k.

Well, I've skipped through a few YouTube comparison videos. Pro Edit 14 certainly appears to be more feature rich than Movie Studio 14, although the interface for MS14 looks a lot more accessible. Coming at this as a complete beginner, MS14 does seem more appealing to me though.

I'm interested in knowing from anyone that's purchased this bundle what (if any) crossgrade options are available for MS14 after registering.

Time+Space Day 3: Soundiron Micro Bundle
http://www.timespace.com/product/SIMIRO ... undle.html

£87.38 £41.63 ex Vat
£104.85 £49.95 inc Vat

By the way, on the soundiron stuff. Top quality in my book. Huge selection. But the best deal from them is their Omega bundle.

Once a year during BF it goes on sale down from $999 to $800 if you pick it up from timespace with the Euro or GBP conversion. It's a killer deal.

I plan to get it next year. :)

Yeah, Soundiron is one of the very best.
And that T+S Micro bundle at less than half off is definitely worth it.

mutantdog wrote:Well, I've skipped through a few YouTube comparison videos. Pro Edit 14 certainly appears to be more feature rich than Movie Studio 14, although the interface for MS14 looks a lot more accessible. Coming at this as a complete beginner, MS14 does seem more appealing to me though.

I'm interested in knowing from anyone that's purchased this bundle what (if any) crossgrade options are available for MS14 after registering.
Vegas Pro EDIT is basically the full program with no add-ons.
Vegas Pro and Vegas Pro Suite are the full program plus other fx and filters etc.

Great deal!! I jumped on it right away because I was considering buying Vegas Pro EDIT 15 this week for $150, what a bargain, 14 will do the trick nicely, :party:

mutantdog wrote:Dude, spamming referral links/codes is not allowed on here. I'd suggest editing your post.
I didn't post that code in the hope that anyone would actually use it, regardless of what you think. I didn't mean to spam anything, and I did remove the code. My goal was simply to share to others what Melda is up to at the moment. So you can chill dude!
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Does anyone have an unused Plugin-Alliance December discount code I can have, then please PM me :wink:

ATN69 wrote:
mutantdog wrote:Dude, spamming referral links/codes is not allowed on here. I'd suggest editing your post.
I didn't post that code in the hope that anyone would actually use it, regardless of what you think. I didn't mean to spam anything, and I did remove the code. My goal was simply to share to others what Melda is up to at the moment. So you can chill dude!

well you did break the rules and I don't think he was "unchill" the way he said it.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
ATN69 wrote:

well you did break the rules and I don't think he was "unchill" the way he said it.
I do appologise for breaking any rules. It was certainly not my intention. Voijtec Melda make great plugins and with the weekly sales plus this new chance to get some further discount it's looking even better. I just wanted to be nice and share this info, that's really all. Next time I will think twice before I share interesting deals. As for chill or unchill we have different opinions. His choice of words was to accuse me of spamming. You have your opinion and I have mine.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

I was chilled, perhaps an emoticon would have got that across better. I just wanted to give you a heads up before someone else hit the report button (which i had no intention of doing). There was a problem a couple of years ago with Waves referral codes being spammed on here, mostly by one user, hence the rule. Anyway, my post was good spirited (and incredibly drunken). :)

FWIW, when Melda have their big discounts, people, myself included, have been known to ask for referral codes. If that happens, it's fine to send a PM.

mutantdog wrote:I was chilled, perhaps an emoticon would have got that across better. I just wanted to give you a heads up before someone else hit the report button (which i had no intention of doing). There was a problem a couple of years ago with Waves referral codes being spammed on here, mostly by one user, hence the rule. Anyway, my post was good spirited (and incredibly drunken). :)

FWIW, when Melda have their big discounts, people, myself included, have been known to ask for referral codes. If that happens, it's fine to send a PM.
Yeah thanks for that! I was on my way out the door and just made a copy and paste of the message from Melda, posted it, and off I went :ud: I can understand why there is a rule so it's all good. Sorry I also overreacted. The word "Spam" is very loaded around these parts and not long ago there were are big showdown between a certain Wusik creator and several KVR members due to spam :D ..but that's another story.

One of the truly great things about KVR is all the news people dig out about free stuff, nice deals, good stuff, etc, and I like to contribute when ever I have a chance. Thanks to fellow members here I managed to get a lot of sweet deals to satisfy my GAS ;)

:hug:

Honestly, looking at all the empty cider cans on my desk this morning I'm suprised i even spelt any of my later posts correctly! :D

mutantdog wrote::hug:

Honestly, looking at all the empty cider cans on my desk this morning I'm suprised i even spelt any of my later posts correctly! :D
I hope it was fun ;) we had our annual Xmas party with my office yesterday so I know the feeling. I am Swedish so no matter I drink or not I guess my English and spelling sucks! :D

Also wanna take a chance to mention that Plugin Alliance finally have the delay "Sandman Pro" for sale today, and tomorrow if I remember correctly. It's $29 and I had a $25 voucer so I got it for $4. Nice deal! did I need another delay? Not really, but it was too good to pass :P

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”