the beauty of innuendoes ...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the beauty of innuendoes

aalto
buchla easel V
metaphysical function
presswerk
FLS

Great use of stereo field, and the crescendos give the track a breathing, living quality. Tasty ringmod.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Great use of stereo field, and the crescendos give the track a breathing, living quality. Tasty ringmod.

Good work :)
Thank you ...
As always , I appreciate your taking the time to listen and comment .

that was lovely :)
filled with interesting sounds and movement but never too busy! masterful as ever

Looks like I have some catching up to do! Just posting so I remember to listen when I get home.

Really like the combination of tools- it's not immediately obvious what's being used (which can be tricky since all three have such "signature" sounds). Short, but evocative.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

vurt wrote:that was lovely :)
filled with interesting sounds and movement but never too busy! masterful as ever
thanks ...
i can't tell you how happy i am to see you spending some time
around here again ... hope you keep it up ...

ccDuckett wrote:Really like the combination of tools- it's not immediately obvious what's being used (which can be tricky since all three have such "signature" sounds). Short, but evocative.
thank you ...
aalto leads off, then the buchla easel V ...
mf is sort of a noise floor , bled in gradually ...

justin3am wrote:Looks like I have some catching up to do! Just posting so I remember to listen when I get home.
hope things have somewhat settled down for you ...

experimental.crow wrote:
vurt wrote:that was lovely :)
thanks ...
i can't tell you how happy i am to see you spending some time
around here again ... hope you keep it up ...
im hoping so too.
life got on top of me for a while, so didn't feel too artistic.
but im on top again and have already added a few pieces in the test tube :lol:

I really enjoyed this. Lots of interesting tonal variations. I hear a lot of fun stuff going on with Aalto's wave guide delay. I love the way the tension builds as things become more chaotic. Very well done.

Thanks for sharing!

justin3am wrote:I really enjoyed this. Lots of interesting tonal variations. I hear a lot of fun stuff going on with Aalto's wave guide delay. I love the way the tension builds as things become more chaotic. Very well done.

Thanks for sharing!
thanks justin ...
still new kit , to me ...
learning my way around ...

Interesting experimental music. It made me think of Stockhausen.

fastlanephil wrote:Interesting experimental music. It made me think of Stockhausen.
Thank you for listening , and your comments ...
High praise indeed , of which I am not worthy...
It would be nice to have even 1/10th of his talent ...

Return to “Music Cafe”