Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend

I think someone has asked before, but will be Osc3 lfo sync be added?
I ´d love to has it as an option on the backside (gui-wise) and think it would this amazing peace of software (which sounds incredibly like hardware) even better.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Hi Rich
While the sale is on. Are you still offering a RE to VST cross grade for Legend?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

What sale?

AnX wrote:What sale?
The rack extension is on sale at Propellerheads for 1/2 price.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/rack-ext ... nthesizer/

Yes you can crossgrade, but since the VST/AU is not on sale, it will cost the price difference (otherwise it would be unfair to VST users obviously).

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

a real big fat update for Xmas? fat like the turkey I bought today. fat like when your fat cat randomly jumps of lower octave and you have a nice fat Legend bass patch dialed in. fat like when your fat girlfriend wants to sit and sits same place your fat cat jumped on. fat like that vintage fat Moog Hippomoog synth from 1975... oops, disregard my last, there was no Moog Hippomoog synth. It was Taurus instead. And boy, was it fat like no other synth!

The Legend has been updated to v. 1.2

Now with NKS, MPE support and extended mod matrix.

Thanks for that :)

Unfortunately, it freezes Reaper when I move the mod wheel on my controller :(
In Cubase it works fine.
Last edited by EnGee on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No freezing over here in Reaper.

EvilDragon wrote:No freezing over here in Reaper.
Ok, after I returned to version 1.1, I thought to try again after reading your post.

First time, I installed it above ver 1.1, so this time, I uninstalled version 1.1 and then installed version 1.2. It asked me to enter the serial which I entered then run Reaper. It works fine now!

Has the demo version also been updated?

Yorrrrrr wrote:The Legend has been updated to v. 1.2

Now with NKS, MPE support and extended mod matrix.
MPE, sounds good!
Might push me on The Legend finally.

I see no official info yet. What is included in the extended mod-matrix? That sounds good too!

Expression sources are now Velocity, Aftertouch, Foot, Expression Pedal and Timbre (CC 74), and you can route them to Volume, Filter Cutoff, Modulation Amount and Filter Env Amount.

NKS is a good move

Return to “Instruments”