Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold UVI Vintage Vault to jimmyjim77. Flawless !

Bought Melda Productions MSpectralDynamics from dangayle. Awesome guy and he takes care of business in a flash. The license transfer was initiated immediately after payment. Melda license transfer is quick so I had the license within a couple of minutes after payment. Thanks dangayle! I highly recommend him for any future business. Trustworthy, honest, and a genuinely cool guy.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Mathematics wrote:Bought Melda Productions MSpectralDynamics from dangayle. Awesome guy and he takes care of business in a flash. The license transfer was initiated immediately after payment. Melda license transfer is quick so I had the license within a couple of minutes after payment. Thanks dangayle! I highly recommend him for any future business. Trustworthy, honest, and a genuinely cool guy.
Glad I had what you were looking for, which I happened to want to sell :)

Made a hassle-free purchase from throst. Great communication and no problems. Many thanks!

Bought D16 Fazortan and Syntorus bundle from Wanterkeelt. Very fast transaction, highly recommended seller!
Thanks again!

Sold D16 software to babbgr. Perfect transaction !

Purchased u-he Bazille from soundstudio. Very quick and smooth transaction.

quincy wrote:Made a hassle-free purchase from throst. Great communication and no problems. Many thanks!
np man, hope you enjoy bitwig :)

Bought N2O from abstractcats. Fast, friendly, flawless. Thanks again! :)

Sold Bazille to collel11. Great transaction !!

bought zebra 2 and diva from soundstudio
Great seller - fast communication - recommend! ;)

Sold zebra 2 and diva to forestrip. Great fast transaction & communication!

Purchased Tracktion from digitalboytn

Great communication made the transfer a breeze :tu:

Bought Joey Sturgis Toneforge Guilty Pleasure from Baxterbrown. No problems, highly recommended seller!

Purchased Sountoys bundle from ktrout69. Everything went well and the transfer was completed super quickly. Recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”