SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released, iOS version getting closer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

exmatproton wrote:In FL Studio (latest 12.xx) i have to bridge the plugin in order to make the plugin work properly.

When i do not do this, and the UI is open, i get glitches when turning knobs (mouse), the audio playback gets delayed randomly when playing notes.
When i close the UI and play, nothing is wrong.

I've tried Studio One and Ableton as well. In those daw's, the audio playback and live parameter changes, are good.

This problem started with version 1.1.4, if i remember correctly.
Running fine here...

Did you turn on : Use fixed sized buffers under the Processing Tab of the wrapper???
This is necessary for kv331 plugins...

Trancit wrote:
exmatproton wrote:In FL Studio (latest 12.xx) i have to bridge the plugin in order to make the plugin work properly.

When i do not do this, and the UI is open, i get glitches when turning knobs (mouse), the audio playback gets delayed randomly when playing notes.
When i close the UI and play, nothing is wrong.

I've tried Studio One and Ableton as well. In those daw's, the audio playback and live parameter changes, are good.

This problem started with version 1.1.4, if i remember correctly.
Running fine here...

Did you turn on : Use fixed sized buffers under the Processing Tab of the wrapper???
This is necessary for kv331 plugins...
i did. The UI of FL Studio, Ableton and Studio One are running quite slow, when the SM One UI is open. FL Studio is the only one which produces audio related issues when the ui is open though.

Running Win 10, x64 and a RX480 by AMD

exmatproton wrote: Ableton and Studio One are running quite slow, when the SM One UI is open. FL Studio is the only one which produces audio related issues when the ui is open though.

Running Win 10, x64 and a RX480 by AMD
OK will test with those DAWs.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

In Studio One Pro 3.5 64bit (win 10 64bit) it takes a while for GUI to open, it works normally when it opens, no issues...but when you close it and try to open again, it takes time...other synths open lightning fast.

HcDoom wrote:In Studio One Pro 3.5 64bit (win 10 64bit) it takes a while for GUI to open, it works normally when it opens, no issues...but when you close it and try to open again, it takes time...other synths open lightning fast.
any particular skin? For skins with resolution not 100%, the images are calculated at runtime using either 100% or 200% images. I will test the performance though.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
HcDoom wrote:In Studio One Pro 3.5 64bit (win 10 64bit) it takes a while for GUI to open, it works normally when it opens, no issues...but when you close it and try to open again, it takes time...other synths open lightning fast.
any particular skin? For skins with resolution not 100%, the images are calculated at runtime using either 100% or 200% images. I will test the performance though.
Default Satyatunes skin 120%. It takes like 10-15 sec to load a synth first time when you add it...and my system is pretty powerful so that isnt an issue.

thank you for the update! it fixed the stopped processing issue :)

HcDoom wrote: Default Satyatunes skin 120%. It takes like 10-15 sec to load a synth first time when you add it...and my system is pretty powerful so that isnt an issue.
I just noticed while SynthMaster that if you have a lot of waveforms/wavetables under Waveforms folder it takes a while to open the UI. I was doing my tests with 800 MB content.

I will investigate this issue guys.

EDIT: Found out the root cause. Already fixed for SynthMaster 2.9. For SynthMaster One, please wait for our 1.1.7 update. I will post it on our beta server next week.
Last edited by kv331 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio

Is it worth getting this if you already have the full version? I notice I can get a good deal at the moment on a crossgrade.

If you use presets it's definitely worth it. You get an entire synth with hundreds of factory presets for the price of a single preset bank. Otherwise, unless you really like working with single-screen GUIs, I'd personally skip it. As of Synthmaster 2.9 (currently in beta) SMOne can't do anything that SM2 can't, and SM2 is way more powerful. Alternatively, you could buy it just to support Bulent :)

Definitely get it, even more so if it's on a deal.

Easy to understand interface with a hidden depth beneath the gui.
Great sound, easy to program, an immediate sort of synth.
The constant revisions, fixes and updates from the dev are a most welcome feature.

Greenstorm33 wrote:As of Synthmaster 2.9 (currently in beta) SMOne can't do anything that SM2 can't, and SM2 is way more powerful.
That's what I was wondering - thanks

aMUSEd wrote:Is it worth getting this if you already have the full version? I notice I can get a good deal at the moment on a crossgrade.
From December 25 till January 20 I will dedicate my entire time to finishing the iOS version of SynthMaster One, so it'll be an iOS synth as well, finally :hyper:

Also, after releasing SynthMaster 3, I will make SynthMaster One a 4 layer synth and that'll be our basis for the hardware version of SynthMaster One!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Is it worth getting this if you already have the full version? I notice I can get a good deal at the moment on a crossgrade.
From December 25 till January 20 I will dedicate my entire time to finishing the iOS version of SynthMaster One, so it'll be an iOS synth as well, finally :hyper:

Also, after releasing SynthMaster 3, I will make SynthMaster One a 4 layer synth and that'll be our basis for the hardware version of SynthMaster One!
So it will be 4 layer as software and 4 layer as multitimbral hw synth? thats sick :D

I use SMO a lot more than I ever used SM, the interface just suits me better. It doesn't have all the features of course, but you can always fire up SM to do additive etc.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Return to “Instruments”