New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aparillo

O.k. now i got that moment too where it clicked with me. I take everything back. While i got more in depth i felt in love now. Great for ambient and cinematic things for sure.
I know some people get now headache :hihi: but this would fit so well on an iPad. This screams for multi-touch use.
It won´t replace samples (and also not Omnisphere :D ) but it is a great new tool.
G.A.S.....must resist this time.....Or not....

This is an incredible synthesiser. I don’t think there’s anything there quite like it. I’m lost for words honestly.

Is it using samples? 880MB is huge for an FM synthesiser.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Yes, it does look really great.

v1o wrote:Is it using samples? 880MB is huge for an FM synthesiser.
800 MB is the pre-calculated sin-wave. :D

This definitely looks interesting! Very rich, fat sound, nice analog tonality to my ears. Price is reasonable too, may have to pick this up when finances allow.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Cinebient wrote:O.k. now i got that moment too where it clicked with me. I take everything back. While i got more in depth i felt in love now. Great for ambient and cinematic things for sure.
I know some people get now headache :hihi: but this would fit so well on an iPad. This screams for multi-touch use.
It won´t replace samples (and also not Omnisphere :D ) but it is a great new tool.
G.A.S.....must resist this time.....Or not....
I have not had time to demo it... Still have not heard any audio examples that made my ears perk up... Got some audio to post? :tu:

Not feelin' this one....I tried :ud:

elassi wrote:/off to write a letter with a Füllfeder, im Lichte des kargen Kerzenscheins, der so flackert wie meiner Seel. :cry:
:lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

plexuss wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:
bite_me wrote::evil:
Own 5 Products of SB and get no intro offer...
Not interested any more.

No one got an intro offer, so I don't see why you're hurt about it.

I think the "upgrade offer" mentioned upthread is the price to upgrade the bundle. You can check the price of the upgrade for you by logging into your account. The most pleased people seem to be those that had the bundle already and are just adding this new synth.
Correct. These people (sugar bytes) spends their days and nights working on these plugins. They have to eat to. It takes a lot of time and effort to create these things for us to enjoy and use. Let alone market with ecommerce, maintain a website and secure user data and support. 100 euro seems like a bargain especially from a small company like sugar bytes. If you want a discount, buy the bundle. If not, look elsewhere I guess. Whiner.
I´m not whining :wink: Not that kind of guy.
When I go premium - like buying the whole bundle - I expect to get it free!
Take a look to another small dev group called D16.
In fact: Homie, I have too much great plugins to use them all.
Thorn was the last I bought - or was it reaktor??
I do not care... So one more or less Apparat!
The average bored guy

egbert101 wrote:Durchnässte Polyesterkissenfüllung vom Sperrmüll
See, Egbert, you told us more than one time that you don't have the cash right now for this or another goodie. That's okay, and I guess everyone @KVR hopes that you'll be able to invest in new toys sooner or later. :tu:

In the meantime, would you please consider to refrain from spreading the bitter habit you developed during this hard time you're going through? Thank you.

:hug:

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

wagtunes wrote:Just purchased. Thing is out of a sci fi movie.
I love your excitement and appreciation of “innovation” (which is in the eyes of the beholder, as witnessed here) - and your cash flow. . If the UI is big enough, you’re a true synth lover, Wags. Can I be in your will?

db3 wrote:Not feelin' this one....I tried :ud:
I agree. It seems too vague, its design lacks concise control, and it's difficult to determine what results you'll get.
Last edited by Ed A. on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

egbert101 wrote:I have so many serious synths to explore (Repro, Absynth, etc.), and I'll happily leave the toys to the children on the board. :hihi:
And I had you in mind when setting up the 'challenge thread' in the OT-section.

Rest for now. But be prepared. 8)

Return to “Instruments”