Audiority Side Filter - Low End Tightener Filter - updated to v1.2.2 - Low Filter updated to v1.0.2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Side Filter

Audiority releases Side Filter - Low End Stereo to Mono Filter.

Side Filter is an High Pass filter focused on removing bass frequencies from the Side portion of a stereo mix. This filter is very useful to tighten up the low end of your mix or to help you prepare a vinyl ready master.

From v1.2, Side Filter includes Low Filter: a simple yet elegant general purpose High Pass filter.

System Requirements

PC
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- Intel Core2Duo 2GHz / AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 2GB RAM
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2, AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host

MAC
- OSX 10.7.5 or later
- Core Duo 2GHz
- 2GB RAM
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2, AU and AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host

Price: €25
Last edited by Audiority on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

Updated to v1.1

Changes
- New framework
- Minor bugs fixed

Thanks for the heads-up! Will update tonight. Tremolan is great too by the way :)

Updated to v1.2
Side Filter updated to v1.2, now including Low Filter (a simple High Pass filter) for free :party: .

You can update by downloading the demo from the product page or from your User Area. If you don't have an account yet, please register using your purchase email address.

Changelog
- FIX: Menu getting keyboard focus
- NEW: Low Filter

:hail:

When would you want a Butterworth curve verses a Bessel, or vice versa?

Butterworth have a maximum flat response at passband frequency, while Bessel targets a more linear phase shift in the frequencies.
Bessel has a quite smoother slope compared to the Butterworth and, personally, I love using it in mastering (or while finalizing demo tracks). Most of the times the difference is subtle, but if you are used to different EQ curves you'll notice.

Cheers,
Luca

Awesome, thanks :)

Updated to v1.2.1 - IMPORTANT

We found a bug about the licenser invalidating legit license files and fixed it, but a license update is required.

Please, update Side Filter to v1.2.1 and (most importantly) download your license file again from your User Area.

Best,
Luca

Sweet, good spotting. I didn't notice anything was potentially amiss with it. Loving the Low Filter addition!

MogwaiBoy wrote:Sweet, good spotting. I didn't notice anything was potentially amiss with it. Loving the Low Filter addition!
I will take credit for spotting it !! :party:

I had no option but to spot it, as I only purchased this at v1.2 and it remained in demo mode, despite loading the licence.

These are both great plugins, having the Bessel curve option is nice.
I have dozens of Low Filters but I really like this one.

Nice work Luca :tu:

True that! :D
Thanks again and enjoy the filters!

Cheers,
Luca

Good filter makes nice tea. :tu:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Side Filter updated to v1.2.2 and Low Filter updated to v1.0.2
– FIX: Parameters unexpectedly resetting when transport stops on certain configurations (VST only)

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Hi totally enjoying the results from side and low filter.

Wondering I am using Tracktion Waveform I noticed when I reopen projects and try to save it always defaults with the filter turned down to the lowest settings 12Hz like it hasn't been used. There doesn't seem to be away to save presets to the filter so it remembers it. Even when I create presets from within Waveform I noticed they aren't saved to the plugin or as a preset that shows up like other plugins.

Win 10 64bit.

G

Return to “Effects”