December Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thought we might get ready for the New Years celebrations by writing the next great party anthem. What do you think?

DrApostropheX wrote:Thought we might get ready for the New Years celebrations by writing the next great party anthem. What do you think?
What's the point? Nothing could ever better ol' Russ :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqaBYVGk9l4

I miss whatever that was.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Not sure about this one...

As the year (for much of the world) winds down to a close this month, some people will be looking forward to celebrating the arrival of the New Year with a party, surrounded by many of their loved ones and friends. Said party may involve loud music and the consumption of controlled substances.

Others will not be celebrating in such a raucous manner, and instead may celebrate in a more calm and reflective way, that is if they don't in fact just choose to go to bed early because, really, what's the point?

This month's contest is to compose the next great New Year's Eve song. Is it a defiant party anthem? Is it a meditative take on death and rebirth? That's up to you!

I mean... the second one is more realistic, in my case... :hihi:
After midnight is just like an afterhours-party to me
:lol:

would it be ok if I make two tracks? one fun celebration and one antiworld celebration.

I could always Collaborate with my alter ego Zven. :hihi:

Hellfog wrote:would it be ok if I make two tracks? one fun celebration and one antiworld celebration.

Since there's no time limit, you could present it as a work in two parts, A/B side or whatever.

IN
I expect to be busy [or lazy :roll: ] in the next couple of weeks... :shrug:
So that-s it

I submitted my anti-anthemic resolutions-driven anthem :dog:

Cheers

skipscada wrote:
Hellfog wrote:would it be ok if I make two tracks? one fun celebration and one antiworld celebration.

Since there's no time limit, you could present it as a work in two parts, A/B side or whatever.
no time limit?
hmmm mebbe a drone piece to signify the ennui the whole holiday season brings.

no time limit?
hmmm mebbe a drone piece to signify the ennui the whole holiday season brings.
LOL

I've written something - not quite as miserable as last months dirge, but still no party anthem. :hihi:

Lyrics written and the singing to do - a race against time before this shit cold turns into a cough and I have to do the Bob Fleming mix...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhNXJGmcqNI

I'm in!

busy month
it feels like a long time since I entered mine
Due to the extended deadline I expect a rush of last-minute entries
*I hope so... :shrug:

Merry Christmas people
Hope that you and yours are warm and well-fed
We are

Best,
E
expert only on what it feels like to be me