Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New
The NAMM Show

The KVR Audio Instruments forum is sponsored by the Winter NAMM Show, the definitive platform for the music, sound and event technology communities to unite with the mission of strengthening the music products industry and promoting the pleasures and benefits of making music. This year's show takes place January 25-28. See you there!

Read more at www.namm.org
braj
KVRAF

8841 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:03 pm Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

I really think it would be good if there were a master effects section, like Sampletank. Cpu can get out of hand with effects per channel, and sometimes I just want the same effect covering all four channels. Also, could we get individual outs too?i know this can be done in Sampletank but I have grown fond of Syntronik's interface.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

5500 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:01 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

braj wrote:I really think it would be good if there were a master effects section, like Sampletank. Cpu can get out of hand with effects per channel, and sometimes I just want the same effect covering all four channels. Also, could we get individual outs too?i know this can be done in Sampletank but I have grown fond of Syntronik's interface.

Thanks for the suggestions, definitely forwarding them to the team. This is also possibly an argument for or at least a different take on bringing some of the things people really like about Syntronik into SampleTank (which is another similar request that I've fielded around forums/social media).
Follow IK on Image Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:38 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

Thanks Peter!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
zzz00m
KVRian

572 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:14 pm Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
braj wrote:I really think it would be good if there were a master effects section, like Sampletank. Cpu can get out of hand with effects per channel, and sometimes I just want the same effect covering all four channels. Also, could we get individual outs too?i know this can be done in Sampletank but I have grown fond of Syntronik's interface.

Thanks for the suggestions, definitely forwarding them to the team. This is also possibly an argument for or at least a different take on bringing some of the things people really like about Syntronik into SampleTank (which is another similar request that I've fielded around forums/social media).

+1 :tu:

I am liking Syntronik, and I also like how SampleTank sounds as well. I really that hope these two product development teams can produce some synergy in each others workflows!
Windows 10; with instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:38 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

We've added a huge set of bonus content for Syntronik Pro-V: New instrument sounds and expanded oscillator library

For the stuff without wading through pages of fluff, my posts: search.php?author_id=217907&sr=posts
Examigan
KVRAF

4194 posts since 15 Sep, 2005, from East Coast of the USA

Postby Examigan; Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:05 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

A bit off topic.....I see the upgrade to Sampletank 3 is $99 at the moment. How long will that price be available?

EDIT: Found it, it’s until the end of December.
jdoo
KVRist

395 posts since 22 Dec, 2011

Postby jdoo; Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:55 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We've added a huge set of bonus content for Syntronik Pro-V: New instrument sounds and expanded oscillator library

Thanks for mentioning this, Peter. There is no indication on the IK site about this, BTW. In fact, if I go to my IK User Area, under Syntronik Sound Downloads... it still says "Sounds Released 05-26-2017". The dropdown list has this new file in it... but again - there is no indication that it is new, or not part of the original set ( there are 24 files in the list... the other 23 are the originals). Don't know if this makes sense, but the point is - it is not obvious or clear that there is new content to download for us Syntronik users. So -- I appreciate you posting it here! :tu:

Merry holidays - and thanks to the team for the updated content..

Joe
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:49 am Re: Syntronik [update: Huge Pro-V Bonus Content Released] available - Free version available

Good job filling out the Pro-V library, that actually was one of the smallest, so that's cool. I'm downloading it now :)
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:29 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

jdoo wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We've added a huge set of bonus content for Syntronik Pro-V: New instrument sounds and expanded oscillator library

Thanks for mentioning this, Peter. There is no indication on the IK site about this, BTW. In fact, if I go to my IK User Area, under Syntronik Sound Downloads... it still says "Sounds Released 05-26-2017". The dropdown list has this new file in it... but again - there is no indication that it is new, or not part of the original set ( there are 24 files in the list... the other 23 are the originals). Don't know if this makes sense, but the point is - it is not obvious or clear that there is new content to download for us Syntronik users. So -- I appreciate you posting it here! :tu:

Merry holidays - and thanks to the team for the updated content..

Joe

No problem. Sometimes we post the news on our site and email people after I already spoil the news and share it around forums and such and that would be the case here, but still noted so we can find the best way to notify everybody as soon as possible in these cases and perhaps add something to the User Area that better explains these types of additions/updates too. Thanks!

Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:30 am Re: Syntronik [update: Huge Pro-V Bonus Content Released] available - Free version available

braj wrote:Good job filling out the Pro-V library, that actually was one of the smallest, so that's cool. I'm downloading it now :)

Great, hope you enjoy it! I think this is a great set of content and hope you do too.

zzz00m
KVRian

572 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Postby zzz00m; Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:02 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:No problem. Sometimes we post the news on our site and email people after I already spoil the news and share it around forums and such and that would be the case here, but still noted so we can find the best way to notify everybody as soon as possible in these cases and perhaps add something to the User Area that better explains these types of additions/updates too. Thanks!

It would be a nice addition to the user area if there was a "recently added" notification section where we could easily spot any recently updated versions or bonus content.
Windows 10; with instruments from AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:16 am Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

zzz00m wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:No problem. Sometimes we post the news on our site and email people after I already spoil the news and share it around forums and such and that would be the case here, but still noted so we can find the best way to notify everybody as soon as possible in these cases and perhaps add something to the User Area that better explains these types of additions/updates too. Thanks!

It would be a nice addition to the user area if there was a "recently added" notification section where we could easily spot any recently updated versions or bonus content.

...or as a sorting option. Thanks for the suggestion!

braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:06 pm Re: Syntronik [update: Huge Pro-V Bonus Content Released] available - Free version available

I don't know if it makes total sense with this product since there is no real init state, but I keep double clicking controls hoping to go back to "zero" but that isn't implemented. I know zero is not zero when the sound sources are samples.
Last edited by braj on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeithAdv
KVRist

122 posts since 18 Mar, 2006

Postby KeithAdv; Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:54 pm Re: Syntronik [update: Version 1.1 Aftertouch, drag/drop FX, more] available - Free version available

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
zzz00m wrote:...It would be a nice addition to the user area if there was a "recently added" notification section where we could easily spot any recently updated versions or bonus content.

...or as a sorting option. Thanks for the suggestion!

This!
devPp
KVRist

32 posts since 14 Dec, 2017

Postby devPp; Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:37 pm Re: Syntronik [update: Huge Pro-V Bonus Content Released] available - Free version available

will there be bonus content for the rest of them or at least some of them?

not a deadly secret, I hope.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments