2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

I guess the breeze is about the winter sale.
I already have all 2CAudio stuff. So please give me something new shiny to buy from you guys.
Best reverbs (especially B2) ever so far after i tried nearly all available (software) reverbs in the universe :D .

how long is this sale on for?
i wanna grab Breeze but i'm broke until new years unfortunately

I heard it coming, pretty amazing storm that was.

shroom81 wrote: Although a update to this little beast might warm me up a little :party:
he's not so little anymore... they grow up so fast don't they? :D

come to think of it, this is the week of his 7th Birthday actually. we should do something special. :party: :party: :party:

Andrew Souter wrote:
shroom81 wrote: Although a update to this little beast might warm me up a little :party:

come to think of it, this is the week of his 7th Birthday actually. we should do something special. :party: :party: :party:
It can just take a simple breeze to blow out the candles on the cake and celebrate by hitting the aether and a few the bars with fully body and maximum attitude :party:

MFXxx wrote:
Andrew Souter wrote:

It can just take a simple breeze to blow out the candles on the cake and celebrate by hitting the aether and a few the bars with fully body and maximum attitude :party:
:D That's awesome! If we are ever hiring for marketing, we know where to turn. :hihi:

Andrew Souter wrote: he's not so little anymore... they grow up so fast don't they? :D

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: It's utterly stunning as it is but your'e reply just got me all tingly inside :party: :party: :party:
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

sqigls wrote:how long is this sale on for?

no peaking in our web store... santa seems to be up to something there... :wink:

sqigls wrote:
sqigls wrote:how long is this sale on for?
I'm broke too but hey it's only Black Friday and Christmas once a year :D

Noodles for dinner ? :borg:
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

i like noodles... :hihi:

Is there a crossgrade offer for the bundles if I have Perfect Storm 2.5?

yellowmix wrote:Is there a crossgrade offer for the bundles if I have Perfect Storm 2.5?
To what? PS 2.5 -> Everything? Ya, we can figure something out... Email for such things.

For PS 2.5 customers to just add Breeze 2.0, it costs $50. Doesn't get much better than that. It's pretty crazy actually i think you will agree once you have tried it...

Although, actually now that I remember, it does get slightly better. For PS 2.5 users we will also comp the new "Simply Better" preset expansion during the Winter Holiday Promo. So $50 total, you get Breeze 2.0 upgrade, + the new 'Simply Better" expansion when available in January. So that is something extra for PS customers... So PS 2.5 to PS 3.0 is effectively the same price as Breeze 1.0 to Breeze 2.0. Sound good?

I like these kind of exchanges before emailing tons of people. :D Good sanity check. I suppose I should put that into the email. Thanks kindly. :tu:

Stepping through some of my presets in the Breeze 2 Beta version, also fading out/in the original source, a little soprano sax I played a while ago. This is one beauty of a reverb plug-in (and much more than just reverb), bravo!

Video starts dry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ue8h9-J-s

Great to see them making updates that focus on cpu efficiency among other things. I'm surprised though that breeze made it to V2 before Aether since Aether was the first one out by quite a while, and Aether is the one that uses more cpu. How well, hopefully Aether 2 isn't too far behind. Breeze is the only one I don't own and don't intend to own.

I also hope B2 gets and update with this new breeze tech. Although what will they call it? B2 2? B3? And now Breeze is Breeze 2, which might be confused with B2?.. Awkward naming scheme going on here... ;)

Return to “Effects”