u-he Repro (Repro-1 & Repro-5) released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

wagtunes wrote:
Cinebient wrote:
wagtunes wrote:How is this release different from the one I downloaded a few weeks ago?
It´s no beta anymore. I think it´s the same as the release candidate #2.
So I don't have to download it again?
:shrug:

wagtunes wrote:How is this release different from the one I downloaded a few weeks ago?
We did some comprehensive changelogs throughout the beta process. 3 versions were released, identified by their revision numbers 6634, 6780 and 6794. Latter is the one that's now the official version. When you check out our product pages on our website, this number is always printed above the download buttons for reference. If it doesn't match the number in the UI on your machine, you should update.

db3 wrote:well worth also posting here to raise awareness on the release.
Thank you :tu:

(and thanks to everyone for their kind words too!)

Urs wrote:
We did some comprehensive changelogs throughout the beta process. 3 versions were released, identified by their revision numbers 6634, 6780 and 6794. Latter is the one that's now the official version. When you check out our product pages on our website, this number is always printed above the download buttons for reference. If it doesn't match the number in the UI on your machine, you should update.
Wow, I didn't realize I was running 6634. Lots of changes between that and 6794? Are the logs posted somewhere?

wagtunes wrote:Wow, I didn't realize I was running 6634. Lots of changes between that and 6794? Are the logs posted somewhere?
Yes, lots of changes, mostly bug fixes & yes, logs are posted in the respective threads in our forum.

I havent had this much connection with a vst ever. Great job

wagtunes wrote:Wow, I didn't realize I was running 6634. Lots of changes between that and 6794? Are the logs posted somewhere?
Just update! You should find improved multicore CPU usage, WAY more presets which are all tagged, a few bug fixes, and some tiny UI tweaks. No new major features or anything crazy (well, I think there's some basic NKS support that wasn't there before if you'd consider that major). If the version you're running now works for you, then this one should be the same but way better.
Last edited by Funkybot's Evil Twin on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great work on these Urs. :tu:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Just update! You should find improved multicore CPU usage, WAY more presets which are all tagged, a few bug fixes, and some tiny UI tweaks. No new major features or anything crazy (well, I think there's some basic NKS support that wasn't there before if you'd consider that major). If the version you're running now works for you, then this one should be the same but way better.
Downloaded. I don't really notice any differences but maybe that's a good thing. Anyway, works just fine.

WOW!!!

I held off trying Repro-5 before it was released and must say this is simply amazing!
Great work to everyone on the U-he team,no doubt this is the best synth release of the year! Congratulations!
:love: :clap: :tu: :clap: :love:

KG
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

The demos at u-he sound gorgeous....this could be my first u-he synth!
Kurzweil PC4; Korg Kronos 61 (2); Casio PX-350M

Just get it, its lovely

billw wrote:The demos at u-he sound gorgeous....this could be my first u-he synth!
Get it now, because the price is going up on Jan 1st. If you buy at JRRShop with the group coupon code, it is only $84. That is a steal, and on some level I feel bad even mentioning it :lol:
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks for the tip!! BTW, what is the group coupon?
Kurzweil PC4; Korg Kronos 61 (2); Casio PX-350M

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Return to “Instruments”