U-he Zebralette, Zebra CM and Podolski skins (Topic LOCKED - PM me if you want these skins)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All skins (3 for Podolski, 3 for Zebralette, 2 for ZebraCM) are now available for minimum donation 3€! Money will go to Save the Chidren charity in next year.

Payment via paypal only.
U-o@email.cz

Be patient for download link, please, I'll send you download link in next 48hours.

----

You can also download this free Podolski skin with these limitations:
- preset browser/manager is not included
- not easily customizable (script without hint tags)

These skins were created for my personal use only. ZebraCM with all parameters in one panel is in progress.

Zebralette (standard, best in 150%)

Zebralette (all parameters + preset browser in one panel)

Podolski (all parameters + preset browser in one panel)

Zebra CM ('polar' standard skin, best in 150%)

These skins are not free!

I decided to offer this pack of 4 skins (+ 1 in progress) for 2€. Money goes to Save the Children charity. If you don't believe me, read here or here or here.

U
-
o
Last edited by U-o on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yzcoruhT

Really dig that ZebraCM one.

Bra, that zebralette skin is hawt as hell. Makes me want to go find and install zebralette. Love that purple, all those are really well done.

Great skins!
any resources about u-he skins scripting guide?

Noble effort and very nice skins :tu:

I have Zebra CM (going to install it now) and the others are free to get, so I'm set to go :) Waiting for the payment/download details.

Dasheesh wrote:Bra, that zebralette skin is hawt as hell. Makes me want to go find and install zebralette. Love that purple, all those are really well done.
Hey Bra, is jy dalk Afrikaans? :o

Great skins. That first one is really beautiful. :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

surreal wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:Bra, that zebralette skin is hawt as hell. Makes me want to go find and install zebralette. Love that purple, all those are really well done.
Hey Bra, is jy dalk Afrikaans? :o
If it were true I would have said “DIM ZEBRALETTE SKIN.” I still think this person is on to something skin wise. Love the color updates and it’s worth 5 USD. So tired of the bios blue and pumpkin orange.

Hello!

Thank you for your comments.

I almost forgot... Midi Learn, Midi Table and Preferences table are missing in all my Podolski skins. I created them before plugin got these bonuses.

I found this compact skin in my backups - it's without any preset manager.

Still working on ZebraCM skin. Just give me more time. I have an idea of two layouts and I can not decide which one is better.
yzcoruhT

:phew: ... finally I put all knobs in one screen! Now it's time to change colors for ZebraCM.

Summary:

Zebralette /purple skin/
- all knobs in one window (easier and faster workflow)
- MSEG is little bit bigger than you can see in original skin from U-he
- only 2 image files included - in better resolution than in original ('Lock' + 'MSEG switches' /Single, Shift and Draw/)
- best view in 150%
- only one 'pop up window' (MSEG browser) - like in original skin

Podolski
- all knobs in one window (+ also Arpeggiator)
- smaller /compact/ and bigger /green/ skin with visible preset manager

ZebraCM
- all knobs in one window (easier and faster workflow)
- all Envelopes and LFOs in one window
- preset manager button added - 'pop-up window' (visible on screenshot below /it saves some extra space/)
(I'll change it also in Podolski and Zebralete if someone will be interested.)
- only 3 image files included (Lock, Sync On and Sync Off)
- best view in 130%

Skins will be released and able to download next week, I hope...
yzcoruhT

ZebraCM Compact skin is ready! Preset manager available in 'pop up window'.

I add "tags" in all script files - now it's much easier to modify/edit skins/colors... even if you have no skills (like me).

- - - - - - - - - -

All skins (3 for Podolski, 3 for Zebralette, 2 for ZebraCM) are now available for at least 3€! Money will go to Save the Chidren charity in next year.

Payment via paypal only.
U-o@email.cz

Be patient for download link, please, I'll send you download link in next 48hours.

- - - - - - - - - -

You can also download this free Podolski skin with these limitations:
- preset browser/manager is not included
- not easily customizable (script without hint tags)

yzcoruhT

That's great! Thank you :)

p.s. payment is sent.

Return to “Instruments”