Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sold NI Komplete 10 CRG to jbakewell
great guy - fast communication - all okey - recommend!!!

Sold Soundtoys 5 to planet_b

Fast payment and great communication. Pleasure to do business with.
Recommended!

Sold NI Kore to

kidultra_q

Absolutely amazing transaction with a great person. I would gladly deal with him again.

Bought Output from k10104909. All went well. Thank you.

Bought Eventide UltraReverb & UltraChannel bundle from jameszprod01. Thumbs up from me :)

Bought Ableton Live from Stan Navi. It was a nice and smooth transaction... Many thanks! :tu:

Bought some SB from MikeCallon.

Very fast, smooth and friendly :tu:

Thank you.

Just sold my copy of NI Kontakt to tomheavybeats--friendly person, transfer went smoothly! Great experience overall, would gladly sell something to or purchase something from them in the future!

daftoid wrote:Just sold my copy of NI Kontakt to tomheavybeats--friendly person, transfer went smoothly! Great experience overall, would gladly sell something to or purchase something from them in the future!

Bought Kontakt 5 from daftoid and even though new user, it was easy and smooth transaction. All good, would happily deal with again!

Bought Outer Space from spktkpkt. Great and fast transaction, highly recommended seller!

Just bought Session Strings from ezelkow1. Super quick, easy and smooth transaction. Highly recommended!
----------------------
Synthesizer, piano/e-piano, acoustic/electric guitar.
Logic Pro, Omnisphere, all FabFilter, PianoTeq, Native Instruments.

sold session strings to JonL1024

went smooth and fast :tu:

Bought Valhalla room from kemijo. Really fast transaction and friendly communication.

Purchased Softube Passive-Active Pack from hardwired, who emailed the license code within seconds of paying :tu:

CalvP wrote:Purchased Softube Passive-Active Pack from hardwired, who emailed the license code within seconds of paying :tu:
Thank you :) Had a great transaction with
CalvP
Quick everything and a pleasure to deal with

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”