2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Live on video: 10 minute long piano improv straight into Breeze 2 Beta version, stepping through some of my presets. Occasionally I fade out the original source so only the wet signal can be heard.

The screencast software decided to produce some nasty audio clicks here and there and also to run out of sync (audio is ahead of the picture towards the middle of the video), sorry for that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7hZzKoKz7s

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Great to see them making updates that focus on cpu efficiency among other things. I'm surprised though that breeze made it to V2 before Aether since Aether was the first one out by quite a while, and Aether is the one that uses more cpu. How well, hopefully Aether 2 isn't too far behind. Breeze is the only one I don't own and don't intend to own.

I also hope B2 gets and update with this new breeze tech. Although what will they call it? B2 2? B3? And now Breeze is Breeze 2, which might be confused with B2?.. Awkward naming scheme going on here... ;)
Never say never. You haven't tried it yet. :) It only takes about 15sec to fall in love with this baby.

Why make Breeze 2.0 first? Simple: it is our least complex product, and it allows us to focus deeply on the low level fundamentals and rebuild almost everything completely from the ground up and be absolutely sure it is 100% perfect. And invent, develop and test a ton of new technology that is not in any of our verbs until now. Once we are absolutely 100% sure our fundamentals and new techniques are obscenely perfect, we can then build more and more complex structures on top of them. It took one year to make Breeze 2.0, not counting the several years during our Kaleidoscope excursion where I was compiling tons of RnD and raw material to make what is now Breeze 2.0. And it took tons of effort to make Breeze 2.0 as efficient as it is. This stuff is tons and tons of trial and error and heuristic approaches regardless of how knowledgeable you are. You simply have to try everything. Over and over and over again. This pre-release is build 161, as you can see on the INFO page.

So it is better sometimes to assemble the smaller thing first and then build the more complex thing later. It is very similar to why Intel i3/i5/i7 "Core" CPUs come out a year or more before the Xeons of the same generation.

Of course we will also give love to B2 and Aether. But these are VERY complex beasts, and will require significant more time.

Meanwhile Breeze 2.0 sounds insanely great... and has very new areas of possibilities to explore. :tu:

But it doesn't take anything away from Aether or B2. I imagine, and indeed suggest, to use 10 or 20, or 200 for that matter, Breeze 2.0's on tracks, and use a few Aether or B2s on sends for the huge magic presets they remain king of. Best of all worlds. :tu:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Stepping through some of my presets in the Breeze 2 Beta version, also fading out/in the original source, a little soprano sax I played a while ago. This is one beauty of a reverb plug-in (and much more than just reverb), bravo!

Video starts dry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ue8h9-J-s
That's gorgeous Simon.

damn, I think i'm gonna have to sell something and cross-grade to Breeze 2 from Aether...
I'd really appreciate sounds like that with low CPU tax. Wow!

anyone wanna buy bx_rooMS ?? :P

so, there's one price for everybody?

$74.95

No "2CAudio Crossgrade" price?

cheers

demo versions in a couple days.

more info later, damn human biology is imposing its limits on me. It doesn't like it when I ask my body to work 20+ hours straight several days this week, on top of the 16+/day norm for the last month or two. :wink: Time for some little rest. :tu:

One of my Groove Agent kits (Dual Djembe) - triggering some of the loop patterns straight into Breeze 2 Beta, stepping through some of my own presets, very short rooms, chambers and some weird stuff too, also using the randomizing function for the algorithms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD70bGZ8QhU

Andrew Souter wrote::wink: Time for some little rest. :tu:
#metoo - nighty night. :phones:

sqigls wrote:so, there's one price for everybody?

$74.95

http://2caudio.com/promo/2017holiday/

During the Winter Holiday Promo double discounts are currently available for all existing 2CAudio reverb customers who would like to purchase Breeze 2.0 during its Pre-Release stage. If you own Breeze 1, Aether or B2 you can save an additional $25 off Breeze 2.0 or the Breeze 2.0 Pack by applying this coupon voucher at checkout:

Crossgrade_2CAudioBreeze2

Additionally if you have at least one 2CAudio product you can save an additional $50 off Aether, B2, or Kaleidoscope by applying this coupon voucher at checkout:

Crossgrade_2CAudioReverbs

Perfect Storm 2.5 customers who order Breeze 2.0 during the Winter Holiday Promo will be given the Simply Better Expansion at no cost, effectively upgrading them to Perfect Storm 3.0 for only $50.

Of course it remains our opinion that all customers should eventually be Perfect Storm customers and we are happy to help you get there whenever you are ready. Perfect Storm 3.0 is even more attractive than ever with the addition of Breeze 2.0 and the forthcoming Simply Better Expansion . If you have any of our earlier products email us for details, and we will make you a special Winter Holiday Offer!

sqigls wrote: That's gorgeous Simon.
Thanks, Simon :wink:

Andrew Souter wrote:
MFXxx wrote:
Andrew Souter wrote:
shroom81 wrote: Although a update to this little beast might warm me up a little :party:
he's not so little anymore... they grow up so fast don't they? :D

come to think of it, this is the week of his 7th Birthday actually. we should do something special. :party: :party: :party:
It can just take a simple breeze to blow out the candles on the cake and celebrate by hitting the aether and a few the bars with fully body and maximum attitude :party:
:D That's awesome! If we are ever hiring for marketing, we know where to turn. :hihi:
Heehee thank you. I accept courtesy licenses in payment :)

Just seen the deal re PS2.5 updates...will be in touch :tu:

Andrew Souter wrote: It only takes about 15sec to fall in love with this baby.
umm....15 seconds of listening or 15 seconds of reading the email? (i did the latter).

BOUGHT!

after 15 seconds of listening: AB-SO-LU-TE-LY EFFIN' GORGEOUS SOUND!!!!! especially the 'colored A & B' algorithms...

my cpu is smiling at me.....ohhhh yes....

fantastic work guys!!!

Beautiful reverb as expected from 2caudio. Bought!
Congratulations!

Andrew Souter wrote:
sqigls wrote:so, there's one price for everybody?

$74.95

http://2caudio.com/promo/2017holiday/

During the Winter Holiday Promo double discounts are currently available for all existing 2CAudio reverb customers who would like to purchase Breeze 2.0 during its Pre-Release stage. If you own Breeze 1, Aether or B2 you can save an additional $25 off Breeze 2.0 or the Breeze 2.0 Pack by applying this coupon voucher at checkout:

Crossgrade_2CAudioBreeze2

Additionally if you have at least one 2CAudio product you can save an additional $50 off Aether, B2, or Kaleidoscope by applying this coupon voucher at checkout:

Crossgrade_2CAudioReverbs

Perfect Storm 2.5 customers who order Breeze 2.0 during the Winter Holiday Promo will be given the Simply Better Expansion at no cost, effectively upgrading them to Perfect Storm 3.0 for only $50.

Of course it remains our opinion that all customers should eventually be Perfect Storm customers and we are happy to help you get there whenever you are ready. Perfect Storm 3.0 is even more attractive than ever with the addition of Breeze 2.0 and the forthcoming Simply Better Expansion . If you have any of our earlier products email us for details, and we will make you a special Winter Holiday Offer!
hi andrew, sorry it is still not really clear to me. what should i order as a storm 2.5 owner? if i understand you correctly i should order breeze 2.0 with the voucher for 50 usd and later i will receive the simply better expansion for free? is that correct? wouldn't it be much less confusing if you already provide an upgrade path to storm 3.0 for storm 2.5 owners (PLEASE)?
cheers

Gosh wrote: hi andrew, sorry it is still not really clear to me. what should i order as a storm 2.5 owner? if i understand you correctly i should order breeze 2.0 with the voucher for 50 usd and later i will receive the simply better expansion for free? is that correct?
you are correct sir. :tu:
Gosh wrote: wouldn't it be much less confusing if you already provide an upgrade path to storm 3.0 for storm 2.5 owners (PLEASE)?
cheers
Probably, but I couldn't figure out how to do that in my new web store. :dog: Apple, oranges, bananas, potato, potato, you know? I could do such things in the old Galbanum store that I used for over a decade, but updates were a major PITA for customers in the old store. In the new store frequent minor (free) updates are trivial with the "My Downloads" account area, but bundles (aka "Packs" like PS) are simply collections of products in the database and the products themselves have SNs. Which is an awesome thing when it comes to 1.0.1, 1.0.2, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 kind of needs, bc I no longer have to make people reorder things. But there is no easy way to make a PS 2.5 customer show a PS 3.0 order as far as I can tell. If I gave a voucher to order PS 3.0 you would get extra SNs and extra copies of everything you already own etc. It'd be a mess.

So the way I did it seemed easiest. I will think (after sleep) if maybe there is a more eloquent way...

I remember trying old Breeze, which used CPU like 6-10%. While I really liked the sound, that is just too much cpu for one reverb. So, how much less Breeze 2.0 will use CPU? 50%?

Return to “Effects”