SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Just curious, is there an ETA for the next SM2 release? I'm eager to see some of the issues with the current RC like the annoying "double mod matrix entry" bug fixed.

Greenstorm33 wrote:Just curious, is there an ETA for the next SM2 release? I'm eager to see some of the issues with the current RC like the annoying "double mod matrix entry" bug fixed.
This. I've been away for a bit, not using SM a lot, but I'm already hyped up for the possibilities of SM3. Hurry up and take my money, Mr. B! :hihi:
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Just noted there was a new 'rc' for synthmaster 2.9.
What are the fixes/changes Bulent?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Just noted there was a new 'rc' for synthmaster 2.9.
thanks
rsp
From the release notes:

FIX: When SynthMaster is rendering offline, program change messages should be processed syncronously
FIX: BT Silence waveform is not loaded correctly, causing clipping issues for the presets that use it
FIX: SynthMaster crashes when image files defined in skin definitions don't exist
FIX: Number of waveforms/wavetables is limited to 16384
FIX: When switching presets, SynthMaster might crash
FIX: Curve view mouse wheel increment is incorrect
FIX: Mod Matrix Curve view doesn't handle transparent backgrounds
FIX: Compression view might cause SynthMaster to crash because of uninitialized variables
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thanks.
And I speak for myself.
I like to see the release notes before I download to see if for me it is worthwhile to download and install.
Had issues unzipping the mac version. Redownloading to see if it was just a bad download.

I assume this isn't expected to fix the issue myself and someone else reported above with no presets in the windows version being visible beyond the selected one.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p6951489
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6#p6952176

rsp
kv331 wrote:
zvenx wrote:Just noted there was a new 'rc' for synthmaster 2.9.
thanks
rsp
From the release notes:

FIX: When SynthMaster is rendering offline, program change messages should be processed syncronously
FIX: BT Silence waveform is not loaded correctly, causing clipping issues for the presets that use it
FIX: SynthMaster crashes when image files defined in skin definitions don't exist
FIX: Number of waveforms/wavetables is limited to 16384
FIX: When switching presets, SynthMaster might crash
FIX: Curve view mouse wheel increment is incorrect
FIX: Mod Matrix Curve view doesn't handle transparent backgrounds
FIX: Compression view might cause SynthMaster to crash because of uninitialized variables
sound sculptist

Second download alas same thing on mac. 10.12.6
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: I assume this isn't expected to fix the issue myself and someone else reported above with no presets in the windows version being visible beyond the selected one.
So far, I can not reproduce that one.
Works at KV331 Audio

zvenx wrote:Second download alas same thing on mac. 10.12.6
Will upload again tonight.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
zvenx wrote: I assume this isn't expected to fix the issue myself and someone else reported above with no presets in the windows version being visible beyond the selected one.
So far, I can not reproduce that one.
Interesting.
Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote:
zvenx wrote:Second download alas same thing on mac. 10.12.6
Will upload again tonight.
Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Hi Bulent,
no idea what you did but now all wavetables work without problems. SM 2.9 does not crash any more when importing the wavetables.
Thank you for your commitment to solve the problem.

cheers

Piet
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

PietW. wrote:Hi Bulent,
no idea what you did but now all wavetables work without problems. SM 2.9 does not crash any more when importing the wavetables.

cheers

Piet
I'm gonna have to turn off the selection of individual wavetable waveforms as single cycles though, the menus on Windows can not handle so many items.... Once we have our own waveform/wavetable selection dialog done, this issue will be resolved...
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
PietW. wrote:Hi Bulent,

cheers

Piet
I'm gonna have to turn off the selection of individual wavetable waveforms as single cycles though, the menus on Windows can not handle so many items.... Once we have our own waveform/wavetable selection dialog done, this issue will be resolved...
Cool, didn't know a custom selection dialog was planned! Just in case you're not already going to, can you please make it so the menu path to the currently selected waveform/table is marked? Sometimes I want to select the waveform that's used in a specific preset and I have trouble finding where it is in the menu.

Greenstorm33 wrote: Cool, didn't know a custom selection dialog was planned! Just in case you're not already going to, can you please make it so the menu path to the currently selected waveform/table is marked? Sometimes I want to select the waveform that's used in a specific preset and I have trouble finding where it is in the menu.
Yes that was my plan as well, to show the path to waveform
Works at KV331 Audio

I always like the Organ potential of Synthmaster, it would be cool if someday you would release something like an OrganMaster. A plugin dedicated to organ, from vintage Hammond to FM and imaginative additive organ sound. The engine is already there, just an organ type of interface with drawbars and a little tweak here and there for an authentic tone. I prefer the character of the Synthmaster organ even compared to some dedicated plugin, with such a flexible engine it's easier to get the right sound. Especially if V3 has an improved additive engine and an additional rotary/tube overdrive.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Return to “Instruments”