NI Phasis

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote:Obviously if somebody doesn't like it, there's something wrong with them. They have a personal defect of some kind. They probably smell of farts.

nailed it!

Aloysius wrote:Obviously if somebody doesn't like it, there's something wrong with them. They have a personal defect of some kind. They probably smell of farts.
I guess I should be more explicit ... the tin-foil hat + whack-job contingent are the dudes foaming at the mouth and tripping over their twisted panties re: native access, mysterious dll's, opt-out data analytics ... and no doubt black helicopters circling their compound when they're posting on flat earth facebook groups.

those guys, well, some prudent possibly money saving advice regarding a future 'Phasis XT' is no doubt wasted on them. Hence my disclaimer to disregard and carry on staying woke.

Spencer Maddox wrote:
pixel85 wrote:
Konduktor wrote: As for Native Access... if you think that's bad, you probably haven't used many other DRM systems.
Like Magix :) I bought Vegas Pro 14 for my hobby video editing and I have to register it every single time when I'm opening it. Plus it have problems with connecting their servers so it's like 10-20 minutes of clicking 'Register' before I can use it :D I payed for software and I need to use crack to use it... Not to mention that their installer downloaded Sound Forge and I had to google Vegas installation by myself :hihi:

TBH iLok is the only one that works for me flawlessly but Native Access is not that bad how it was at the beginning
Yikes that sounds like a Nightmare...That cant be normal, perhaps there is an issue with your system? Have you contacted Magix support about it?
To get response after two weeks 'check your internet connection'? ;) Nah I have no patience for this. I checked google and I saw people having the same problem and the only solution didn't work for me. It's their retarded DRM system and I'm not gonna put my neat OS upside down just to run one app.

pixel85 wrote:
Spencer Maddox wrote:
pixel85 wrote:
Konduktor wrote: As for Native Access... if you think that's bad, you probably haven't used many other DRM systems.
Like Magix :) I bought Vegas Pro 14 for my hobby video editing and I have to register it every single time when I'm opening it. Plus it have problems with connecting their servers so it's like 10-20 minutes of clicking 'Register' before I can use it :D I payed for software and I need to use crack to use it... Not to mention that their installer downloaded Sound Forge and I had to google Vegas installation by myself :hihi:

TBH iLok is the only one that works for me flawlessly but Native Access is not that bad how it was at the beginning
Yikes that sounds like a Nightmare...That cant be normal, perhaps there is an issue with your system? Have you contacted Magix support about it?
To get response after two weeks 'check your internet connection'? ;) Nah I have no patience for this. I checked google and I saw people having the same problem and the only solution didn't work for me. It's their retarded DRM system and I'm not gonna put my neat OS upside down just to run one app.
Wrong thread?

Well, a person who writes a dozen posts about not liking this freebie certainly has a personal defect of some kind.

martinjuenke wrote:
pixel85 wrote:
Spencer Maddox wrote:
pixel85 wrote:

Wrong thread?
Nope

I do.
Sometimes.
:scared:
ImageImageImageImage

robotmonkey wrote:Let the complaining start.
Five pages into this thread and I'm the first one to notice that there's no DXi version. WTF, Native Instruments?!!! :x :tantrum:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Feedback is good to have and a valuable resource, so let's not focus on the delivery of it. After seeing so many "cracked" versions of software out there, who am I to knock people who want to try and make an honest living.

They're certainly not making it off of giving away "free" software, so they have to make it somewhere. I installed it into MC8 with no problems, and it seemed to work flawlessly. I thought the grainy effect looked kinda cool on my monitor, I hardly noticed it.

Yeah it might be free, but if I win a cart of groceries from a supermarket, only to find the groceries all past the expiration date ... You darn skippy I'm going to say something! imho :phones:

And thanks NI!

.jon wrote:
Well, a person who writes a dozen posts about not liking this freebie certainly has a personal defect of some kind.
Dear Doctor .jon,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to weigh in on this complex topic.

It means the world to us, really.

:nutter:

Your patients @ kvr.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:
.jon wrote:
Dear Doctor .jon,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to weigh in on this complex topic.

It means the world to us, really.

:nutter:

Your patients @ kvr.
Let's face it, he's right. Lots of sad old weirdos in this forum. And, as you know, most elderly people are on repeat. So...

Try and spend a week of your life bitching about something. Then come and tell us how you feel. :hihi:

Yes. Do it .jon. Do it now.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

cryophonik wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:Let the complaining start.
Five pages into this thread and I'm the first one to notice that there's no DXi version. WTF, Native Instruments?!!! :x :tantrum:
Yeah, you obviously need it for it to work with your Sonar installation.
No signature here!

Aloysius wrote:Wikipedia:

Phasis
town
Phasis was an ancient and early medieval city on the eastern Black Sea coast, founded in the 7th or 6th century BC as a colony of the Milesian Greeks at the mouth of the eponymous river in Colchis, near the modern-day port city of Poti, Georgia. Its ancient bishopric became a Latin Catholic titular see of Metropolitan rank.
To work with a phrase that's common to blue collars over here: "NI weiß, was Phase, öhm, Phasis ist." :lol:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
GaryG wrote:
sfxsound3 wrote:4. The plugin itself is top-notch, both feature-wise and sound-wise.
I must admit my excitement level was 'meh' when I saw the offering was a phaser but, wow, it sounds really good as is very versatile. Maybe I'm still thinking of old cheap guitar pedal phasers that just about whooshed if you were lucky. But this is so much more, lovely subtle stereo widening stuff etc.
My feelings, exactly :tu:
Yeah, I have that same kinda dumb notion of 'phasers' myself (Star Trek notwithstanding). I remember being in Reliable Pawn and asking the guy about how to get that flanging thing such as Hendrix' solo on Axis: Bold As Love. I didn't know the word for it then. And the guy said 'Oh, it's this.' and trotted out a phase shifter. And no, it really isn't 'this'. Pretty useless, seemed to me at that moment.

But I figured, this could be good. And it is.

Return to “Effects”