2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

crashlog sent in pm

How can I test this?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Only by buying it, as there's no demo version yet.

demos are ready including aax support on osx. expect them within 8 hours. thanks for patience.

Nice! Thanks!
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

Well, I could have sworn I posted this before - but it's not here! :?

Anyway - I couldn't paste in my serial number in SONAR Platinum. I tried clicking the button, hitting ctrl-v etc, bu tit wouldn't go. I tried the button for "give all keystrokes to plugin" too - but no luck.

It worked fine in Reaper - so I'm authorised OK, but I just thought I'd give a heads up in case this doesn't work in other DAWs.
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Pre-Release Demo Versions:

OSX:
http://www.2caudio.com/sitecontent/prod ... X_Demo.zip

WIN:
http://www.2caudio.com/sitecontent/prod ... n_Demo.zip

COMPATIBLITY
Breeze 2.0 is available for VST and AAX hosts under Windows 8 and Windows 10. Both 64-bit and 32-bit versions are provided for all formats.

Breeze is available for AU, VST, and AAX hosts under Mac OSX.8 or higher. Breeze 2.0 is 64-bit only on OSX. High Sierra compatibility is being checked, but initial reports indicate it is already functioning.

A CPU with AVX Instructions is required for Breeze 2.0 during the Pre-Release.

The first CPUs with AVX instructions were the Intel Sandy-Bridge generation orriginally released in 2011. Breeze 2.0 is optimized for AVX, and AVX2 instructions. The final release in January will also be offered with blazing-fast AVX512 support as well, supporting bleeding edge machines such as Apple's iMacPro, making it one of, if not the, first commerical audio plugin to support AVX512.

We are looking into legacy support for older CPUs that only have SSE support.

Win 7 Compatibility is "unknown" at the moment. We simply do not have any Windows 7 machines ourselves to test on at this point. The installer functions fine on Windows 7 actually -- I was mistaken about that previously. However our new GUI system uses OPEN-GL to help speed GUI drawing up. Open-GL support on Windows 7 may be "less standard" than on Win8 and Win10.

If you are on Windows 7, our advice is try the demo. If it works, the full version will work. If not, and you are so kind as to want to help provide feedback on Win7 topics, please communicate with us via email on this topic to support(at)2caudio.com :tu:
Last edited by Andrew Souter on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

OSX Build has been replaced also, now with Pro Tools AAX Support.

Does it fix the crash?

aMUSEd wrote:Does it fix the crash?
Unknown. I can not reproduce your particular crash, bc I don't have your particular machine or version of OSX. The variable I suspect in your case is "El Capitan". So we are waiting to hear if anyone else has issues with "El Capitan".

We do NOT show these kind of reproducible issues on 10.10, 10.12, or 10.13.

10.11 is the unknown. Waiting for more feedback...

Andrew Souter wrote: Win 7 Compatibility is "unknown" at the moment. We simply do not have any Windows 7 machines ourselves to test on at this point. The installer functions fine on Windows 7 actually -- I was mistaken about that previously. However our new GUI system uses OPEN-GL to help speed GUI drawing up. Open-GL support on Windows 7 may be "less standard" than on Win8 and Win10.

If you are on Windows 7, our advice is try the demo. If it works, the full version will work. If not, and you are so kind as to want to help provide feedback on Win7 topics, please communicate with us via email on this topic to support(at)2caudio.com :tu:
just shoved the demo on a win7-x64 box with an old nvidia GT430 gpu in it (very low rent) and tested it in reaper, seems fine both in terms of audio (as expected) and in terms of GUI rendering whilst altering controls

jens wrote:How can I test this?
Demo, perhaps? :wink:

Just tried the demo:
Ableton Live 10 beta

No crash, but failed plug-in scan at startup with this message:
"Failed to find suitable audio plug-in module for target cpu (CPU ISA = 6). Plug-In will not load."

The message referenced the AU. VST was not in the plugins list. Reinstalled, deleted component, this time no message, but vst version still not listed in plugins so couldn't try the vst version.

Same for Ableton Live 9 and latest 10 Beta
Mac Pro Mid 2010 3.33 Ghz Hexacore, OS 10.12.6

Aww, I was looking forward to this.
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

Hi Andrew, has the website installer been updated too or just this demo?

Cheers.

simmo75 wrote:
jens wrote:How can I test this?
Demo, perhaps? :wink:
funny man...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Effects”