Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
pekbro
KVRAF

1914 posts since 29 Sep, 2010, from Maui

Postby pekbro; Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:22 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I'm at about $1035, over 5 years or so, I was getting $75 coupons prior to reaching $1k apparently.
I have 60 PA plugins to date. In any event, seems like the threshold is pretty high.

Just sayin...

My entire plugin collection is probably in the neighborhood of $10k, I didnt realize I was such
an asshole :o
Project
KVRist

241 posts since 10 Mar, 2001

Postby Project; Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:35 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

waltercruz wrote:Just asked about the threshold for the $75 coupon - it's $1000 spent.

You made me realize that I spent over 1.000 dollars with them!
Just got my first 75$ voucher...
GreyLion
KVRAF

2934 posts since 21 May, 2004, from Deep in the Heart of Texas

Postby GreyLion; Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:45 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Get Samplitude Pro X3 Suite, Soundforge Pro and SpectraLayers for $149

http://www.magix.com/index.php?id=24739 ... mlinks.com

Great deal for some folks, but not for me. :D

I checked that deal out during the Great Sonar Exodus last month, and Samplitude was meh for me, Sound Forge Pro is the old dead version, and SpectraLayers looks awesome. If I could get it separately for about $40, I'd do that deal in a hot second.
pekbro
KVRAF

1914 posts since 29 Sep, 2010, from Maui

Postby pekbro; Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:59 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Hopefully the upgrade to SoundForge Pro 12 will be better than the one from the SF Studio... Personally, I'd
still rather have the old version than the lite version, otherwise I'd have gotten that long ago. SF Pro 12
will hit at some point.

-Cheers
telecharge
KVRist

380 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Postby telecharge; Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:15 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

pekbro wrote:My entire plugin collection is probably in the neighborhood of $10k, I didnt realize I was such an asshole :o

At least you're self-aware. The first step is admitting you have a problem. :hihi:

Now tell us about that SPL Drum XChanger...
Kalamata Kid
KVRAF

3146 posts since 26 Jul, 2001, from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Postby Kalamata Kid; Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:39 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

GAShole?
GASaholic?

I was beginning to feel guilty about may expenditures so decided see my music expenditures in a wider perspective. I just did a quick calculation on my music creation expenses over the many years and it comes out to about 80 cents per day. I ignore the total and focus on the daily average expenses.

The expenses include
Hardware
Music computes
Software
Subscriptions
Misc.
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows 10-64bit, Xeon W36900, 12 GB RAM.
Kalamata Kid
KVRAF

3146 posts since 26 Jul, 2001, from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Postby Kalamata Kid; Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:50 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Code CrzNov20 I posted for Samplitude $149 no longer works.
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows 10-64bit, Xeon W36900, 12 GB RAM.
mutantdog
KVRAF

1606 posts since 21 Sep, 2007, from The Infinite Void

Postby mutantdog; Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:19 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I really don't want to be the guy that kicks up a fuss about this but the rules on affiliate links were put in place for a reason. Some may remember the free-for-all of Waves links popping up in the main thread a few years back. Please let's not have a repeat of the problem with Magix.
cprompt
KVRian

666 posts since 17 Nov, 2010, from UK

Postby cprompt; Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:42 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

pekbro wrote:I have 60 PA plugins to date.

I didn't even know they did 60 plugins :o
SolarAxix
KVRist

115 posts since 3 Feb, 2017

Postby SolarAxix; Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:49 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

mutantdog wrote:I really don't want to be the guy that kicks up a fuss about this but the rules on affiliate links were put in place for a reason. Some may remember the free-for-all of Waves links popping up in the main thread a few years back. Please let's not have a repeat of the problem with Magix.

I noticed that what I posted using the Canadian Magix store had affiliate tags in the URL (but they aren't mine since I don't have any with Magix - they were part of the previous Samplitude Pro X3 Suite post). I did try to go directly to the Canadian store to check out the price, but it did not show show Samplitude Pro X3 Suite as being on sale. If there's a way to get the same price without it let me know and I will post the non-affiliate filled URL.
telecharge
KVRist

380 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Postby telecharge; Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:43 am Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

The Samplitude X3 Pro Suite deal has been around since the beginning of December, and has been extended multiple times. Here's a thread from the Hosts & Apps forum with a link to the sale price. The OP is a mod on the official Samplitude forums.
Hewitt Huntwork
KVRian

1143 posts since 2 Jun, 2003

Postby Hewitt Huntwork; Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I propose that the name of the thread "Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)" be changed to "NO CHAT, Bargains Only, NO CHAT".

I know, it's hopeless. But if there IS a better way to do things, we're clearly not going to stumble across it by accident. :P
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 678 reviews each day!
Russell Grand
KVRian

1248 posts since 22 May, 2017

Postby Russell Grand; Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:51 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

waltercruz wrote:Just asked about the threshold for the $75 coupon - it's $1000 spent.
:tu:
mutantdog
KVRAF

1606 posts since 21 Sep, 2007, from The Infinite Void

Postby mutantdog; Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:30 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

I guess i was a little hasty earlier condemning the Magix affiliate link posts. It certainly does appear to be a good deal and seeing that thread linked above I'm sure it was posted here with good intent. In which case, I apologise for being a dick about it. :oops:
OneOfManyPauls
KVRian

749 posts since 17 Jul, 2016, from Wales, UK

Postby OneOfManyPauls; Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm Re: Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:I propose that the name of the thread "Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)" be changed to "NO CHAT, Bargains Only, NO CHAT".

I know, it's hopeless. But if there IS a better way to do things, we're clearly not going to stumble across it by accident. :P

or simply adjust the sensitivity setting for one's feigned indignation threshold?
PreviousNext

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)