Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Sequent
KVRAF

2717 posts since 13 Feb, 2001, from What do you care? :)
Tonight I will have to see how easy it is to just delete the ones I don't need, but yeah, being able to customize during installation would be good.
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

11885 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:15 am Re: Acoustica mixcraft ..a lot of ' social media related ' dll's installed

Deleting plugins might screw up many presets they were used in.
Sequent
KVRAF

2717 posts since 13 Feb, 2001, from What do you care? :)
I usually create my own presents anyway, or at the very least tailor them to my own needs.
tapper mike
KVRAF

4715 posts since 19 Jan, 2008
Hey I'm a cool kid who likes Mixcraft and it's plugins. I just wish they had better integration with control surfaces. Damn performance panel record functionality is a pia. I didn't invest in not one but two launchpad pro's only to constantly reach over for the mouse for simple loop/clip recording.
Digic
KVRer

22 posts since 13 Dec, 2017
My opinion is that integration of social plugins in any DAW is pointless, because if you, for example, want to upload something (song, sample or whatever) it can be done in browser of your choice.
There is absolutely no need for FB, SC or whatever in a DAW, which to me should be only focused on the work you do in them.

I mean, i believe there is nothing fishy goin' on with this stuff, but people should be not "distracted" by some useless (for most of the people) social plugin integration in any DAW. :P
digitalboytn
KVRian

1150 posts since 7 Dec, 2008, from Global Cowboy
Digic wrote:There is absolutely no need for FB, SC or whatever in a DAW, which to me should be only focused on the work you do in them. :P

:tu:
Sorry - I don't use auto-tune....
Previous

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)