what are you waiting for?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cytomic Analog modelling synthesizer.
:borg:

Yeah, Unfiltered Audio's synth.

V0RT3X wrote:Cytomic Analog modelling synthesizer.
+ ∞

egbert101 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:The Octave Cat emu from u-he. :)
Also waiting for this to get released. I want it meow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7UwSVsiwzI
:tu: :)

Also hope he does a Voyetra 8 emu sometime:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XHJbUShzbXg

:pray:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

- decent physically modelled drums (I'm getting desperate)
- physically modelled more things
- Drumspillage 3
- an EQ from u-he (because why not?). (this is not an instrument)
- Logic Pro X2 or whatever its gonna be called (+ a decent macbook pro hexacore to run it on.)
Last edited by Ploki on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NAMM :phones:

Ploki wrote: - Logic Pro X2 or whatever its gonna be called (+ a decent macbook pro hexacore to run it on.)
OH YEAH I want that too :hyper: :clap: :love: :tu:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Ploki wrote:- an EQ from u-he (because why not?). (this is not an instrument)
And maybe a reverb? NO PLS! Because U-HE please focus on awesomestest synths. Zebra 3. Bazille 2.

tapiodmitriyevich wrote:
Ploki wrote:- an EQ from u-he (because why not?). (this is not an instrument)
And maybe a reverb? NO PLS! Because U-HE please focus on awesomestest synths. Zebra 3. Bazille 2.
An eq from u-he would be awesome imo.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

There Is an EQ and a reverb from u-he, they are in the uhbik effects bundle and they're both quite good. IMO u-he are busy enough making synthesizers and there is a lot of reverb and eq in the plug in world.

Ploki have you tried Chromophone? Or Kaivo?
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

CrystalWizard wrote:There Is an EQ and a reverb from u-he, they are in the uhbik effects bundle and they're both quite good. IMO u-he are busy enough making synthesizers and there is a lot of reverb and eq in the plug in world.

Fair enough.

CrystalWizard wrote:There Is an EQ and a reverb from u-he, they are in the uhbik effects bundle and they're both quite good. IMO u-he are busy enough making synthesizers and there is a lot of reverb and eq in the plug in world.

Yeah but presswerk is just SO GOOD, I'm wondering what could they do with an EQ.

I tried chroma and kaivo, plan to buy chroma, kaivo left me wanting a bit more.
Neither is really good at strictly realistic sounds (as is i.e. Pianoteq).

Waiting for some kind of Logic Pro X update before purchasing Apple’s pro apps educational bundle. Just in case this next update is a paid one, won’t buy it until a new version is released. My guess/hope that something will happen around NAMM time, so the wait is almost over.
Like others, dreaming of an iOS pro app from Apple. There are many great apps on the OS already, including some MPE-friendly synths (GeoShred, Animoog, Model 15, SynthMaster, etc.). But an iOS version of MainStage or Logic could really be a game changer.

Also hoping ROLI can release a Block version of their Equator synth. The MPE synth prototype Kai Drange did with an Axoloti Core is really compelling as a complement to ROLI Blocks.

Dreaming of an official ROLI version, using the Equator engine.
Also hoping ROLI adds the ability to import our own samples in Equator. Or, better yet, additions to the engine (wavetable, grain, physical modelling). The SWAM Engine in the iOS Noise app would be a dream come true if it could be supported in the AUv3 version.

The rumoured SynthMaster One for iOS could be pretty cool. Been warming up to SynthMaster plugins, especially with the extended wavetable support. This is one which would fit right in the iOS AUv3 system. Despite Bulent’s comments about a NAMM-time announcement, not really holding my breath, though. It’s more important that the app be thoroughly tested than it being announced early.

Waiting for more news about Max 8. My crazy hope is that they would add a way to create patches for Raspberry Pi and/or iOS. Sounds unlikely, but it’d be a pretty awesome way to move beyond the use of Max as a prototyping language while maintaining the experimental spirit behind it.
Same thing with Reaktor, actually. Imagine if you could transform a Reaktor instrument into an AUv3 plugin on iOS and/or some kind of LV2 plugin for Linux (including MODEP, MOD Emulation on Pisound). Sure, it’d be a major undertaking for NI. But it could make for a whole new ecosystem. A bit like “JUCE for the rest of us”.

Waiting for more devs to adopt MPE. Could fit really well with Korg products (including Gadget and NanoKeys), though it doesn’t sound like they’re moving in that direction.

Waiting for the optimal solution for sample/loop/clip/soundbank management/sharing/collecting. From Loopcloud, Elastik, Loop Bazaar, Splice, and Ampify/Mixvibes/ROLI Noise soundpacks to Sounds.com and Noiiz, the scene is getting crowded. But the ideal one isn’t yet here.

Can be pretty patient about these things. they can take years to come. But my wallet is ready for NAMM.

Waiting for my blofeld to be fixed :(

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Waiting for Roli Equator to go on sale standalone or as upgrade from the seaboard blocks (which based on support emails it sounds like one of the two will happen soon).
It did happen soon afterwards. Equator is among my very favourite softsynths, especially while used with the Lightpad Block and Eigenharp Pico.

A Block version of Equator would be really useful for a very compact setup.
Was musicking from an empty student café, yesterday, using Equator on an old MacBook Pro and a Lightpad Block (used the same setup during office hours on several occasions). Takes less room than a keyboard and goes well in a backpack. But a small Block as a “tonebank” would be much more efficient.
Kai Drange created his own Block-compatible hardware synth, using an Axoloti Core. An official ROLI version, with the Equator engine, could really round up the ROLI experience in terms of ease of use.

Noise on an iPhone is also kind of neat and makes for a very compact setup (without extra hardware needed). The ergonomics aren’t the same, though.

Return to “Instruments”