It's on sale until February 1st for 35% off at both KVR and my own website.
Fixed a few things, and added a few more, including...
- Pedal noise samples now respond to the velocity of the most recently played note so quiet playing results in softer pedal noises - and pounding on the keys results in a more "stomped" sustain pedal responce. Electronic sustain pedals aren't velocity sensitive like acoustic piano pedals, but this gets close to mimicking the way real sustain pedals work!
- All the "extra" layers can be toggled off at once to reserve system resources when editing or composing. Pedal sounds, sustain resonance samples, and key release samples can all be turned off and on with a single click.
- An alternative, simple interface is introduced, with minimal controls. From here, you can load presets and adjust the volume - and get a chance to see the piano you're playing. The full control set, however, is always just a click away.
- A new bundle of scene presets has been uploaded to the website.
- Some samples have been tidied up, with some soft clicks removed.
- The window for the "scene" presets dialog has been tweaked for easier access.
- The instrument has a smoother dynamic response with a more gradual increase in volume as velocity increases.
- The sustain resonance dial is no longer detented to whole numbers.
As always, the demo version is free and fully functional, and includes all the updates in v 1.1.
I've uploaded some new audio files to the KVR product page, and a bunch more on the website.
Check out the new version, and let me know what you think! I'd love to get some feedback from the forum.