Conceptional Techno

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This tune is spinning around the blips and beeps of the electrocardiogram machine.

Hope you like it guys ! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Dg9495vvI&t=37s

The video should be working now :-)

I like it a lot sfd: it has a really polished overall sound, good use of FX and reverb, and a catchy arrangement. The bleeps have a nice, warm tone too.

I know that you have the ghostly male vocal around 1.58 (repeats) and also the ghostly female vocals at the end, but perhaps a quick full-on blast (as opposed to whispered ghostly vocals) of three sung female words around 2.34, or a bold special effect at that point, would make this track stronger and more memorable as the 2.23 to 2.34 section is a bit too 'anti-climatic' imho and could be developed further.

It is a smooth mix of the emerging element around 2.46 with a good transition up to 3.02, to the bridge section (?), with the change of rhythm and instrument, before the main elements come back in and some new layers / rhythms add excitement towards the ending.
Strong clear ending too.

Classic 'warmer' track in a night club about 1pm. It would get me dancing and I imagine most people around me.
Nothing wrong with the sound or arrangement at all. However, it needs something WOW in the middle of the track (around 2.34) imho to elevate it further.

BTW, the video in your opening post worked fine when I first played this about 30 minutes ago.

Cheers,
:phones:

dark water wrote:I like it a lot sfd: it has a really polished overall sound, good use of FX and reverb, and a catchy arrangement. The bleeps have a nice, warm tone too.

I know that you have the ghostly male vocal around 1.58 (repeats) and also the ghostly female vocals at the end, but perhaps a quick full-on blast (as opposed to whispered ghostly vocals) of three sung female words around 2.34, or a bold special effect at that point, would make this track stronger and more memorable as the 2.23 to 2.34 section is a bit too 'anti-climatic' imho and could be developed further.

It is a smooth mix of the emerging element around 2.46 with a good transition up to 3.02, to the bridge section (?), with the change of rhythm and instrument, before the main elements come back in and some new layers / rhythms add excitement towards the ending.
Strong clear ending too.

Classic 'warmer' track in a night club about 1pm. It would get me dancing and I imagine most people around me.
Nothing wrong with the sound or arrangement at all. However, it needs something WOW in the middle of the track (around 2.34) imho to elevate it further.

BTW, the video in your opening post worked fine when I first played this about 30 minutes ago.

Cheers,
Aawww !!!
This is the nicest review I ever had ! :-)
I should print it out and put it in a little frame on my wall !

Wish I could post that on my FB site !

If there's a WOW mising in the middle of the track there's certianly no WOW missing in your wonderful feedback !

Thank you so much !!! :-)

Cheers sfd for the great reply.
It's definitely a track that's ready for the club, so well done :tu:

I've just had a listen to the two other tracks (Lady of Night and The Greedy Man) on your Youtube channel now.
Your two female vocal tracks have a touch of classic Goldfrapp about them (albeit with a different vocal style), which is a good thing!

I'll be interested to hear what you produce next, and whether you've got an EP or album in the works.
You've got a great grasp of clear separation of your musical elements, catchy arrangements and wide stereo placement/reverb in all 3 of the Youtube songs.
Also an effective range of styles from vocal synthwave/pop to techno.

Great Track, nice and simple at the start, to get you ready! i know it is techno, but perhaps the EKG beep could mimc the sound of aheart thumping somewhere around the 1:30 mark? just a thought i had, if you want to i would think it's even cooler, butit is great as is.

I almost miss Techno, but the rave scene had alot of drug influence and that was when i was using Fruity Loops with the TS-404...

Your Track keeps me interested the whole way through because it really is a great concept! Good Work ;).
Aspiring HipHop Producer: https://soundcloud.com/djlfd

dark water wrote:Cheers sfd for the great reply.
It's definitely a track that's ready for the club, so well done :tu:

I've just had a listen to the two other tracks (Lady of Night and The Greedy Man) on your Youtube channel now.
Your two female vocal tracks have a touch of classic Goldfrapp about them (albeit with a different vocal style), which is a good thing!

I'll be interested to hear what you produce next, and whether you've got an EP or album in the works.
You've got a great grasp of clear separation of your musical elements, catchy arrangements and wide stereo placement/reverb in all 3 of the Youtube songs.
Also an effective range of styles from vocal synthwave/pop to techno.

Thanks a [b9lot[/b] !!!
It is so overwhelming - I don't know what to say !

There's no any EP / LP plan really. I'm just feeling productive at the moment and try to just make songs and put them out. I'll see how that'll last before I fall down to a state of not being produtive and/or feel creative. Normally my status quo.

Cheers ! :-)

DJ LFD wrote:Great Track, nice and simple at the start, to get you ready! i know it is techno, but perhaps the EKG beep could mimc the sound of aheart thumping somewhere around the 1:30 mark? just a thought i had, if you want to i would think it's even cooler, butit is great as is.

I almost miss Techno, but the rave scene had alot of drug influence and that was when i was using Fruity Loops with the TS-404...

Your Track keeps me interested the whole way through because it really is a great concept! Good Work ;).
Thanks a lot ! You know - I really appreciate that wonderful feedback !

I think your idea about adding some heartbeat sounds is absolutely GREAT !

That's a wonderful concept for a re-mix version of the track. Indeed a very good idea ! :tu:

Love it. Simple but very catchy groove, great synth sounds. :tu:

I'm not much into techno (though I do listen to it occasionally) but your track seems to have all the necessary ingedients and no unnecessary ones.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

It's very good for what it is - not really a song for listening to at home, but would make a great club tune. Very danceable, and lots of ear candy without it getting in the way of the beat. Great sounds too.

The progression is good in terms of building up anticipation and excitement and then paring things down again, just like techno is supposed to.

sjm wrote:It's very good for what it is - not really a song for listening to at home, but would make a great club tune. Very danceable, and lots of ear candy without it getting in the way of the beat. Great sounds too.

The progression is good in terms of building up anticipation and excitement and then paring things down again, just like techno is supposed to.
Thanks a lot for your wonderful comment ! :-)

That kind of positive feedback is really encouraging. The flip side of the coin is that it gives me some sort of performance anxiety. How will I be able to make another track ?

Return to “Music Cafe”