One Synth Challenge #106: FB-3100/3200/3300 by Full Bucket Music (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-3100 FB-3200 FB-3300

Whenever bj has some time basically

Usually it's something like this:
Pretty soon, bj will change the thread title to say 'Voting Closed'.
Then he goes away and works his tireless magic (thanks bj)
Then later, probably about 2-3 hours from now but it does vary as the General says, the results will be announced in this thread, together with a link to a google sheet with all the more detailed scoring information in it for those interested.

...so, patience, and look back right here later on :)

I'm kind of curious to see if I somehow managed to not finish last, though I doubt it. Honestly, heart just isn't into these anymore. Too much other stuff to do. But these are kind of cool synths that do sound pretty good.

Oh well, I'll find out how I finished soon enough.

I just sometimes wonder why you have to announce this at all?! :shrug: :lol: ...everybody is curious, of course, especially which place you'll have made! ;)
Let me announce that I'm have a really weird month for some reason. It's like I almost forgot about this challenge, if it wasn't for the wonderful comments you guys were writing on SC. Thanks for that! :hug:
In the meantime I went from being bummed out about the initial troubles with VK-1 to having a complete riot with this little beasty, making two totally different songs and having no idea, which one to finish... though, it is a cpu-hungry little fella.

Anyway, some advice to the new OSClers not to be impatient- or worse- anticipate anything. Just relax and see what will happen! Most importantly, though, keep joining again and again and again! The things you will pick up, besides great tips for free vsts, will really boost your musical- and mixing powers. Don't be disappointed or discouraged, if you find yourself further down the list. Not only are their many different tastes and philosophies of voting, it's fair to assume that most of us have really listened to your song! I don't know about you, but before the OSC I knew nobody, really, and only few people even found my music. Now I get 300+ plays for a new song and it's really all thanks to the OSC! :hyper: :bow:

Final Results: Jasinski is the Champion!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1st jasinski - Isolation - 177pts

2nd mmGhost - Solstice - 172pts

3rd Taron - Little Sleeprunner Act One - 170pts

4th purelygrey - Morning Stroll - 164pts

5th Yacc - Dark Space - 160pts

dq J.Ruegg - OSC106 160pts
6 Guenon - Lab of 1968 159pts
7 Generaldiomedes - Planet Korg 155pts
8 TheNeverScene - OSC 106 153pts
9 ThePresent - System Knowledge 153pts
10 Eauson - FullBuckets 3300 146pts
11 PeterH - Its 145pts
12 ontrackp - Another Day 142pts
13 pilotredsun - goner 3100 141pts
14 zarf - robobop 139pts
15 bh9090 - micrinik 138pts
16 Mccnex - 9th House 137pts
17 Frostline - Call Of The Halszkaraptor Machina 137pts
18 NedK - Knot 136pts
19 functionform - Gabriel's Fall 130pts
20 sanfoin - Atomatic 129pts
21 Sun Cicada - One Synth Challenge 127pts
22 doctorbob - Jazmus 127pts
23 Darksynth FX - Stranger Heart 122pts
24 Aluto - FB-3300 122pts
25 Speaker2Animals - Beatdown 119pts
26 colonp - Staring at walls 118pts
27 574X - ET Party 117pts
28 MalToné - Full Bucket Fantasia 114pts
29 aluode - Synthesized Cheese 114pts
30 Medniex - Information 113pts
31 ckoe - Modus 110pts
32 bryemye - once again 109pts
dq ccDuckett - OSC106Sketch 107pts
dq Lovesindoom - As I Watch You Sleep 104pts
33 Kontrollgruppe - Vignette 102pts
dq copperperson - Full Bucket OneSynth take 2 101pts
34 Wagtunes - Full Bucket Jacket 97pts
35 Cricetus - Monkey Dance 97pts
36 borealfarmer - rooteft longuuth 89pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize and specify whether or not you give permission to upload your track to our spotify/itunes/etc page run by rghvdberg (Sales would go to osc/prize pool), and pass it on to the next winner down. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Way too many good songs :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... zEbi_m3OA/

Thanks BJ!

And thanks for the warm welcome on my SC page. You guys have more than doubled the amount of comments I've gotten for my music stuff. Really nice :)

I hope to do better on the next go. Maybe if I spend some time on that "mixing" and "mastering" things, hehe.

GC.

Congrats to the top and everyone! Jasinski's brilliant quality just dazzles as always. :tu:
If it was best music video, Guenon would've been unbeatable! :hyper: :clap: :clap: :clap:
purelygrey, I'm almost shocked that your track is under mine...totally exquisite stuff! :hail:
Yacc, epic does it! :D
Oh, well, dang, now I can't skip mmGhost: I'm a fan of yours. Your stuff pretty much always impresses me and inspires! WELL deserved!

See, wag, not last! :hyper:

THANK YOU, BJ and Björn for some fantastic synths! I'm pretty sure I will play with them some more, which is a super rare thing for me. :tu:
Last edited by Taron on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Congrats to the winning top 5 - all most excellent and Jasinski yes well deserved indeed :clap:
But also congrats to the top 36 - not a single track without lots of good qualities to my ears :)
Thank you all for providing such great entertainment and learning!

Congrats to the winners. Mostly my pick too! Thanks to everyone who took the time to listen and vote.

Many thanks to those who left comments on my track - I knew this was 50% fodder!

dB

Bravo to the winners!!!!!!
Last edited by TheNeverScene on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Congrats to the top 5...and everyone else too!

Congrats to the winners.

I'm pleased with my finish considering I spent about an hour on the track.

Time to take a break again until February 1st when I start working on my music again. Looking forward to it.

Congratulations Jasinski, you did it again :tu:
and other top 5 guys congrats too, totally deserved.

Thanks everyone for joining, had a great and exiting time.
And thanks to bj for, well, everything :)

Thanks to FullBucket for making these remarkable noise machines!

Congrats to the winners! :hail: Thanks to BJ and all participants! :tu:
Just imagine this event would have happened 40 years ago when the KORG PS series had just been released... would folks have sent the tape reels with their submissions to an old-fashioned postbOSC? :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

Nope, they would've sent a limo to all other participants for a private concert on their estate! :lol:
(30+ instances with all the studio equipment used...everyone would've had to be filthy, filthy rich!) 8)

Return to “Instruments”